Tribal Fever - Membership watch 29,426

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Tribal Fever - Membership watch 22,834

It means you do not get entry to games.
Got my 2 kids non-ticketed memberships, as one is 12 months old and isn't going to the footy.

Can people get refunds? I don't want a refund, just thinking that some of the idiot Tiger fans must be packing up already after the pre-season and we might see the membership total decrease ;)

Can people get refunds? I don't want a refund, just thinking that some of the idiot Tiger fans must be packing up already after the pre-season and we might see the membership total decrease ;)

No but maybe the club should be paying us to watch the crap they dish out year after year. :thumbsu:

No but maybe the club should be paying us to watch the crap they dish out year after year. :thumbsu:

I'd be able to buy the Daily Planet rather than just keep it afloat after all those "stress relief" sessions that were required watching another Tiges massacre during the 80's and 90's if they paid us our money back.

Top idea Coach, I'm drafting up a letter now.

I'd be able to buy the Daily Planet rather than just keep it afloat after all those "stress relief" sessions that were required watching another Tiges massacre during the 80's and 90's if they paid us our money back.

Top idea Coach, I'm drafting up a letter now.

The long and suffering supporters Harvs, I do sometimes wonder if those running our club have any idea what us supporters actually go through, wish the players could see it through our eyes too, might make them chase and tackle a bit harder for a start ...... well it would be nice.

Instead we get fluff pieces telling us to be patient

Re: Tribal Fever - Membership watch 23,292

Hi guys,

Just new to this site. maybe the Powers to be should slum it with the rest of us in the outer and see how much hurt and dissapointment we go through.:eek:

The long and suffering supporters Harvs, I do sometimes wonder if those running our club have any idea what us supporters actually go through, wish the players could see it through our eyes too, might make them chase and tackle a bit harder for a start ...... well it would be nice.

Draft Richmond supporter only kids through the draft. Surely not the worst idea brought up here.

I hear that mate... very painful...

As at 15/03/07:
Ticketed: 24,068
Non-ticketed: 5,988

An increase of 776 ticketed and 191 non-ticketed in 7 days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comparisons to other Vic clubs
Carlton: 25,011
Essendon: 31,780
Hawthorn: 19,582
Kangaroos: 14,347
St. Kilda: 25,999
Western Bulldogs: 23,448

whats amazing is that despite basically 25 yrs of failure, we still manage to be right up amongst the highest victorian membership bases. Just imagine the figures after a few years of success

Comparisons to other Vic clubs
Carlton: 25,011
Essendon: 31,780
Hawthorn: 19,582
Kangaroos: 14,347
St. Kilda: 25,999
Western Bulldogs: 23,448

I am somewhat suprised by how low the Hawks membership is. No suprise of how poor the Kangaroos membership is, I almost feel sorry for them.

Hopefully we can break the 30,000 mark this year. By the figures at the moment, I would estimate there is a 75% chance of us doing that.

We are almost 3,000 members up on the same time last year and we got 29,000 members last year. That would point towards us getting 31,000-32,000 if not more.

Re: Tribal Fever - Membership watch 24,364

As at 26/03/07:
Ticketed: 25,447
Non-ticketed: 6,360

Carlton - 26,256
Essendon - 33,410
Hawthorn - 22,894
Kangaroos - 15,693
St.Kilda - 26,875
W.Bulldogs - 24,666

Comparison to last year
As at 28/03/06:
Ticketed: 24,127
Non-ticketed: 6,102

i hate comparisons to last year because everything else is improving like attendences, tv rights etc so it very misleading

if essendon can get 33k after their last 2 years then we need to step up

win 3-4 out of our first 5 and it will happen

Something I would really like to know is whether other teams add their non-ticketed members to their membership total?

Richmond seem to be the only team that gives both figures.

Hawks used to add their Pet memberships in the total. That was a golden moment. :D

We need to win round one to gain more members.

My gf is now a Tiger, (Ex Swan) and may buy a membership. :thumbsu: :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Tribal Fever - Membership watch 29,426

Remove this Banner Ad

Back