Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm starting to love CD's again, there's some similar issues to vinyl though in terms of which copies of whatever is mastered best etc.

CD's from the 90's in the LOUDNESS era can be pretty awful.. good thing is they are cheap as chips & sound a lot better than lossy streaming.

Ive still got about 3-400 cds in tubs in the garage. Gave about 300 to charity and kept the ones i like in case they come back in fashion again

Why is it weird?
16yo girl touring the world with a troupe of middle aged year old men? The Wiggles aren't exactly Motley Crue but not sure I'd be comfy with it with my daughter doing it. Is it even legal? Child labour or something?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Ive still got about 3-400 cds in tubs in the garage. Gave about 300 to charity and kept the ones i like in case they come back in fashion again
Yea keep them even tapes are having a mini comeback, I think marantz just made their first new cassette deck in umpteen years.

16yo girl touring the world with a troupe of middle aged year old men? The Wiggles aren't exactly Motley Crue but not sure I'd be comfy with it with my daughter doing it. Is it even legal? Child labour or something?

She'll be fine the guys in the wiggles don't have willies.

Pretty sure her parents tour with her.

OMFG just found out the wiggles were doing pub shows on the weekend.

This is shit why didn't they tell me? I would absolutely love a wiggles pub show. More than any other band with the exception of Bon Scott era.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got home from the wiggles, was a great show as usual but goodness me there was about a dozen classics they didn't play.

Know that feeling.

Saw Iron Maiden and they didn't play Run to the Hills. They did play Running Free so that sort of made it ok.

School Holidays ugh the little shites are everywhere.

You on the turps yet Power Girl ?

My house is teeming with them.

Everything smells like 2 minute noodles and bbq shapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back