Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it goes:

Motorhead, Venom, Angel Witch, Witchfinder General. Roughly in that order.

As for Maiden, Powerslave and Seventh Son are classics. Everything else is a bit meh.
Seventh Son?

I like it but it's fairly progressive/pop full of 80s synthesizer compared to most of their stuff. Unexpected.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Always found it funny the story 'peddled' about the drummer losing his arm. Car accident I believe was the company line.

Infected abscesses from being a spoonbender/harry head (intravenous drug user/addict) can be very bad if left untreated. Just saying
Story?

It was an um, factual event that happened.

Seventh Son?

I like it but it's fairly progressive/pop full of 80s synthesizer compared to most of their stuff. Unexpected.

Every song is pretty solid. I think some of the other albums like Piece of Mind and Somwhere in Time have a couple of good tracks but mostly fall away after that. Things went off the rails after Seventh Son.

wasted years is a banger, what album's that one on?

i like singing fear of the dark as fear of the duck because that's what it sounds like. then i sing I HAVE A CONSTANT FEAR THAT DUCKS ARE ALWAYS NEAR

gives me right chuckle it does
Somewhere In Time

Every song is pretty solid. I think some of the other albums like Piece of Mind and Somwhere in Time have a couple of good tracks but mostly fall away after that. Things went off the rails after Seventh Son.
Post Bruce return has had some very solid consistent albums.

They are according to Wikipedia but I guess they came a bit earlier.

Tank - Filth Hounds of Hades I rate pretty highly too.
Motorhead formed in '75 and NWOBHM didn't really kick off until 79. They were a massive inspiration but I don't think they were part of the movement itself.
Doesn't really matter though I suppose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Post Bruce return has had some very solid consistent albums.

I bought that one with the tank on the cover when it came out but it didn't do much for me.
Also saw them on the tour for the outer space album and it didn't prompt me to buy the CD. Everyone just wanted to hear the old songs.

I bought that one with the tank on the cover when it came out but it didn't do much for me.
Also saw them on the tour for the outer space album and it didn't prompt me to buy the CD. Everyone just wanted to hear the old songs.
A Matter Of Life and Death?

One of my favourites.

Different World
Longest Day
Lord of Light
For the Greater Good of Good
Longest Day
Did I mention The Longest Day?

A Matter Of Life and Death?

One of my favourites.

Different World
Longest Day
Lord of Light
For the Greater Good of Good
Longest Day
Did I mention The Longest Day?

I might put it on tomorrow in the car.

I...

Me too.

They kinda jumped the shark on that and definitely on the next couple. The long songs just got ridiculous. They can't write a 4 minute banner anymore.

Me too.

They kinda jumped the shark on that and definitely on the next couple. The long songs just got ridiculous. They can't write a 4 minute banner anymore.

I thought Death or Glory from Book of souls was a pretty good 4 min song.
Anyone heard the album they released last year? Keep meaning to give it a spin

Live after death still one of the great live albums.

All real places btw.

FXdc7NTaUAA-RZJ

Bloody having to do stuff, Blast From The Past is the midday movie today, pretty good movie I reckon definitely gold tier for midday movie material.

Apart from that one where Teresa Palmer got her kit off. That was goat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back