Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard that story a few times now, that a couple had done IVF, gotten nowhere and then it happened naturally. Happened to us too.

Us three

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
It wouldn’t have happened for us if my partner hadn’t of done the endo surgery, which she had been told wasn’t an issue for ages after asking cause a lot of her friends had gotten pregnant immediately after endo surgery.

Was just cause my partner didn’t display symptoms, but it’s one of those things where symptoms are just how much people complain. It’s always going to be different from person to person and it’s hard to know what your experiencing isn’t the same thing everyone does.

In any case I feel very lucky now and am going to enjoy it. Except when I’m not lol.

Did either of you have another kid after that and have any issues getting pregnant (if you feel comfortable answering that)

It wouldn’t have happened for us if my partner hadn’t of done the endo surgery, which she had been told wasn’t an issue for ages after asking cause a lot of her friends had gotten pregnant immediately after endo surgery.

Was just cause my partner didn’t display symptoms, but it’s one of those things where symptoms are just how much people complain. It’s always going to be different from person to person and it’s hard to know what your experiencing isn’t the same thing everyone does.

In any case I feel very lucky now and am going to enjoy it. Except when I’m not lol.

Did either of you have another kid after that and have any issues getting pregnant (if you feel comfortable answering that)

The second one came along without any effort at all and was a bit of a surprise. Have to be really careful now!

Goldeneye Online In 2023...! Chad Wingard Watch Out!!!

Goldeneye is unfortunately one of those things that did not age as well as people who haven't actually played it this side of the twin towers conspiracy theories.

Stick to playing it on the N64 where it hasn't aged in context.

Goldeneye always sucked and was for noobs who never played FPS games on the true PC master race. It wasn't even compatible to a proper multiplayer FPS like Quake/Quakeworld which was for true alphas.

Goldeneye was console peasant stuff only.

Goldeneye always sucked and was for noobs who never played FPS games on the true PC master race. It wasn't even compatible to a proper multiplayer FPS like Quake/Quakeworld which was for true alphas.

Goldeneye was console peasant stuff only.

weird way to admit your little sister kicked your ass at Goldeneye

I always have and always will have a strong affinity for goldeneye.

Sure there may be superior fps games, even preceding it, but the ability to have 4 players and able to pick it straight up and have fun with it made it a great social game. When I think of some of my best memories growing up, and often they involve having fun with my friends, it’s stuff like pinging grenades off walls and around corners on the temple to your best mate so he can flip his lid.

And camping on the golden gun. Jesus ****ing Christ that would cause barneys, but in a good way.

Been a long road. Missus and I probably sunk 40k + into IVF over years, which failed, then the missus had endo surgery (which docs said was a long shot as she had no symptoms) and we got knocked up immediately.

Was a last ditch effort so it’s such a massive relief to finally have a little one.

Your daughter will be an afl umpire 😉

A lot of GoldenEye still holds up well (lights that you can shoot out to make it dark? Silenced weapons working properly, etc) that modern game mechanics either flat out don't have, or can't get right.

But overall, it's dated as shit. It was dated as shit a couple years after release.

That doesn't mean it isn't fun, but it won't be the fun your head thinks it might playing online in 2022.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back