Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Without googling it I highly doubt Rihanna is a billionaire.
Per that article someone else posted, Oprah is one as well. That's three, depending on whether you count being a TV presenter as being an artist. There must be others as well.

Edit: George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, Ralph Lauren, Mieucci Prada, Kanye West, Jay Z, Paul McCartney, Kylie Jenner, Andre Lloyd Weber.

No it isn’t, for obvious reasons.
Well, obvious being billionaires shouldn't exist, full stop. But if someone is so good at something, something that isn't DIRECTLY unethical, unless you are so tightly wound you consider accepting contracts getting paid that much unethical, then why shouldn't he?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Well, obvious being billionaires shouldn't exist, full stop. But if someone is so good at something, something that isn't DIRECTLY unethical, unless you are so tightly wound you consider accepting contracts getting paid that much unethical, then why shouldn't he?

Why should he? How much does he need?

Because money isn't in unlimited supply. By definition if one person has a dragons hoard of it, that means less for everyone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's with those campaigners that take a massive sh*t in public bathrooms then just splash their hands for 0.5 seconds on the way out. Your hands aren't clean you disgusting campaigner, they're covered in poo. Humans are ******* gross
Amount of people who don't wash there hands full stop is disgusting.

What's with those campaigners that take a massive sh*t in public bathrooms then just splash their hands for 0.5 seconds on the way out. Your hands aren't clean you disgusting campaigner, they're covered in poo. Humans are ******* gross

Are you the toilet monitor?

Allegedly this bloke didn't wash them at all, and he was a Senator in the Australian Parliament, where you'd think they have palatial bathrooms...

1666651654312.png

You might need to reconsider your shitting technique.

KNfSBg8.jpeg

Because money isn't in unlimited supply. By definition if one person has a dragons hoard of it, that means less for everyone else.
But if he wasn't a billionaire it likely wouldn't be going to those areas that need it most. The dollars would be going to those just below him on the food chain, other millionaires.

The system is broke. Some people are the system, most are victims, and a very fortunate few, like LeBron, are beneficeries.

Not wanting to argue about whether to cross a bridge we’re never going to come to anyway… but people are always going to choose where they draw the line, and it’s almost always going to be arbitrary and/or hypocritical if given that much scrutiny, because that’s the nature of line-drawing.
Agree, that's why I'd take the money that benefited the club as it's all tainted. He says typing on an iPad made here (and this is the most positive slant possible):

Which disgusts me, yet still I buy their ****ing products and support our China project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back