Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in a hospital (not in patient care), and sometimes I be spending your tax payer dollars crapping at work, and hear a number of blokes enter, pee, exit, no hand wash. I hope they are not doctors or nurses.

If Rinehart offered to pay off Ports debts, and redevelop Alberton I’d bite her hand off!

There’s no such thing as ‘clean’ multi millions.

If you want your club/sport to have them, you have to accept that reality.

I’d prefer sport to be fair and self sustaining by members fees, but that ship has long sailed.
I'd draw the line, of if she held those views herself, but she doesn't so I'd take her money. For me it's 'Does the positive outweigh the negative?'. If she offered us a $15 million sponsorship, I'm sure some of that would end up supporting our Indigenous programs and doing a lot of good.

I work in a hospital (not in patient care), and sometimes I be spending your tax payer dollars crapping at work, and hear a number of blokes enter, pee, exit, no hand wash. I hope they are not doctors or nurses.

I expect they're all packing one of these though, like the coppers on the beat...

1666660075557.png

Speaking of hospital

Aside from early discharges, which is not an isolated issue, the Lyell Mcewin was fantastic. Anyone being sent there for care is in good hands. All the nurses and midwives were fantastic.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Remember those misconceptions you hoped were exactly that?

The early discharge suggests all went well :)

I'm all in for challenging the status quo, racism, prejudices and self centred arrogance, especially when it comes to our future as a planet.

But I am fecked if I can understand the link between intentionally vandalising priceless works of art in public galleries and climate change.

That's the worst looking mashed potato I've ever seen

1/10

Discharged from hospital too late to hit the road, nearly had to ask one of yous blokes for help! Ended up being extorted having to pay for the minimum two nights accommodation.

This is why I'm a tightarse. Gotta save for the rainy days when it rains this often.

Anyway how came you croweaters don't know what a scallops is?

Doesn't she? Because she refused to denounce those views.
Doesn't denounce said comments and when someone from the victimised race has a problem with them promptly withdraws all promised funding.

Fine to decide to not spend your money that way but ****ing cowardly to blame it on virtue signalling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't denounce said comments and when someone from the victimised race has a problem with them promptly withdraws all promised funding.

Fine to decide to not spend your money that way but ******* cowardly to blame it on virtue signalling.
I'm sort of okay with virtue signalling if the virtue being signalled is 'literal genocide is bad'.

Remember those misconceptions you hoped were exactly that?

The early discharge suggests all went well :)
My partner still can't walk so would not have bothered me if she got a few extra nights, but the same happened in BHill. All the boomer mums telling me back in day it was a minimum two week stay after a cesarean, now it's two days, even with a month premature baby.

But anyway, yes, was scary for a while but looking ok now.

I can live happy if I don't have to see one of these again.

f053533dbb9a9ee25be5456fa43404d2.jpg

Rage Shitter
My partner still can't walk so would not have bothered me if she got a few extra nights, but the same happened in BHill. All the boomer mums telling me back in day it was a minimum two week stay after a cesarean, now it's two days, even with a month premature baby.

But anyway, yes, was scary for a while but looking ok now.

I can live happy if I don't have to see one of these again.

f053533dbb9a9ee25be5456fa43404d2.jpg

So did you have the baby?

All the boomer mums telling me back in day it was a minimum two week stay after a cesarean, now it's two days, even with a month premature baby.

My now retired RN wife says of ^ that's terrible but that's the public health system.

She then adds "but she will have someone come and see her everyday 'til things stabilize".*

* this is an assumption of course but my wife sees it as a given.

While I don't agree with Cullinan making a scene about it in front of everyone (the guy sounds like a ****wit), back in those days there would have been a definite hierarchy of respect. A young player coming into the dressing room and sitting on a sofa while others with longer tenure presumably had to stand would have been frowned upon. It actually gives you a bit of an insight into the mentality of Faf du Plessis that he was so enthralled with sitting next to Cullinan that he didn't pick up on the other's unspoken anger at his impertinence.

As someone writes in that thread:

"There are 2 sides to a story. I will never buy his book. Faf is the most arrogant cricket player ever. There must be a good reason why Faf and AB are no longer mates. Faf lost all his SA team mates and are now looking for friends."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back