Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Randy Savage WWF special is on SBS again. These Wrestling Docos are really good.
Binge has a whole section on them too.

Wrestling is like basketball, I can’t watch the actual thing, but the stories and history are fun.

Lol Fox just announced that Warner is joining their commentary team. Why does every broadcaster have to actually troll it's listeners?
"Haha youse don't get any choice if youse wanna watch the cricket so we're gonna fill the box with the biggest flogknuckles we can find.. huh that's odd I wonder why interest in the game is down"

Fcuk. Something pretty serious happening in the Bills/Bengals NFL game. Bills players puts on a tackle, gets up, stumbles over. Ambulance arrives, medics start CPR.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

James Hong who was in it has been in literally everything, everywhere (possibly at once). Started in 1955 and has been the go to Asian guy for every sitcom, action movie, sci fi, war film for almost 70 years. What a legend
Absolute legend, but nothing will ever top playing Lo Pan. Peak Kim Cattrall, for any movie or show as well, IMO.

Good knife. Goodbye, Mr. Burton.
w_1200,c_limit

Not sure how many of you are watching the NFL game between the Bills and Bengals live atm. But chilling stuff.

Game has been called off due to the injury of Bills player Damar Hamlin - who collapsed after a hard front on hit and was receiving CPR for several minutes for a cardiac arrest on field before being taken to hospital.

Reports are he is in a critical condition on a respirator.

Commentary team in absolute shock having to describe events to the live global audience.

Flg5uy_XoAMV3Jp

FlhEfP0WAAAZ08o

Last edited:
Fcuk. Something pretty serious happening in the Bills/Bengals NFL game. Bills players puts on a tackle, gets up, stumbles over. Ambulance arrives, medics start CPR.

Reminded me a little of Phil Hughes. The hit, the pause, the collapse. Fingers crossed for him.

A reminder the incident happened very early in the first quarter of a highly anticipated Monday Night game that is critical for the NFL playoff standings taking place in front of a huge live audience.

As to the injury itself - this tweet probably makes the most sense.

A reminder the incident happened very early in the first quarter of a highly anticipated Monday Night game that is critical for the NFL playoff standings taking place in front of a huge live audience.

Its bloody sad whats happening but the replies to this are classic twitter

What would you know guy

I dunno ive been a doctor for 26 years...

If you're at the point of needing CPR the prognosis is usually not good.. but he has on his side the immediate medical attention.. so hopefully he pulls through.

Was it a head knock or just body impact?
Body only - opponents shoulder struck a direct blow to the middle of the chest during a tackle.

I'm no doctor and this guy is, obviously, but the illustration is of a child and a contributing factor is having a thinner chest wall, not a beefcake NFL dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back