Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bad will Dave's voice be? Even peak 80s/90s Dave isn't very good.
Might get to inaudible bad (unless u see that as an improvement).

For me coupled with trademark heyday material sounding weird tuned down, his guitar playing has never been the same since the nerve damage.

But hey being there in person hmm well sheer volume can hide a lot of shit.

you-dumbass.gif

Adelaide Giants win.
First win in 40 odd years.

But still one of the most succesful teams (state) in number of Championships.

Mad that.

Well done to the Camry Giants
They ditched those ****ers as soon as they could.
They were total parasites (of course).
Started winning then :).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's the reluctance to acknowledge cricket is a bigger sport globally than baseball for some bizarre reason.

It must be that Indians are not Americans or something.
Nobody argued, the pro cricket lot just went on a rant with their inferiority complex.

Though it does really depend on what metric you use.

Sheer number of players, cricket.

Known worldwide and biggest clubs, baseball.

Nobody argued, the pro cricket lot just went on a rant with their inferiority complex.

Though it does really depend on what metric you use.

Sheer number of players, cricket.

Known worldwide and biggest clubs, baseball.
Bahahaha what?

I had to google current baseball players

A guy call mike trout came up. He has 2mill followers on instagram

David warner has 9.5million

I somehow feel the need to point out that India is also not a small country.
The USA is the third biggest country in terms of population in the world. If they added a billion more people tomorrow, they would still be the third biggest country in terms of population in the world.

Cricket will be played in America in the not to distant future. You only have to look at the world cup games in Adelaide that involved Indian and Pakistan. It was a completely different crowed than you see in an Australian summer. There’s more Indians moving to America than there is coming to Australia.

Cricket will be played in America in the not to distant future. You only have to look at the world cup games in Adelaide that involved Indian and Pakistan. It was a completely different crowed than you see in an Australian summer. There’s more Indians moving to America than there is coming to Australia.
True, it is all Indians though.

When it is in the Olympics and people are wearing Rajahstan Royals caps everywhere I'll take the 'its not even close' argument.

True, it is all Indians though.

When it is in the Olympics and people are wearing Rajahstan Royals caps everywhere I'll take the 'its not even close' argument.
Won’t take long. If the IPL merchandise wasn’t so shit there would be a lot more of it being worn now. Having said that franchise cricket is only one arm of the game.
Cricket is a bit like soccer 40’years ago except it was already popular. You’ll start seeing the second generation coming through and it will get bigger and the culture of who attends and how they support will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back