Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently I done something slightly wrong on Witcher 3, and a few characters aren't joining me for the end battle. I asked a few questions out of order which causes a bug no matter how they respond. This is upset me immensely, and I am strongly considering reloading an old save from 30 odd hours of gameplay ago to correct it.

And that's the second most traumatic event to happen in playing games this week. Ross Stewart just upped and left me on the final day of the transfer period to join Fullham! We were building something special and climbing the ladders, and the main spearhead just goes and does that when all his things said he was very happy!

Bloody vidya games.

So apparently I done something slightly wrong on Witcher 3, and a few characters aren't joining me for the end battle. I asked a few questions out of order which causes a bug no matter how they respond. This is upset me immensely, and I am strongly considering reloading an old save from 30 odd hours of gameplay ago to correct it.

And that's the second most traumatic event to happen in playing games this week. Ross Stewart just upped and left me on the final day of the transfer period to join Fullham! We were building something special and climbing the ladders, and the main spearhead just goes and does that when all his things said he was very happy!

Bloody vidya games.
You lost a player to Fulham? 🤔🤨

*Yeah I would reload save (w3)

I created a club on fm23.. kinda think it's cheating.. can get any player ya want depending on how much £ ya got.

I didn't poach all the good players... 🤔 But did make sure I had quality youth with a few more senior players mixed in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A while back I worked with an old bloke heading into retirement who still had a large mortgage which shocked me considering when he bought his house they would have costed pennies.

Bought a house back when they cost milk and bread money, later got a divorce and to keep the house has had to buy the half his wife got so had to take out a massive loan.
My dad(sole breadwinner) left mum & gave her the family home as he felt responsible for the dissolution of the marriage. He wasn’t. Then bought the house back off her a couple of years later as he’d invested so much time into his garden. Bought the house twice, still had a mortgage when he died.

Reverse parking is the most useless driving skill to learn and does not make you a good driver

Hard disagree.

Spatial awareness and understanding the manoeuvrability of your vehicle is crucial.

Reverse parking is the most useless driving skill to learn and does not make you a good driver
It’s almost the only driving skill these days that signify ‘skill’.
The cars virtually drive themselves.

How foreseeable was this.

The pollies who greenlit that payout should be lined up against a wall and shot.

Despicable organisation that is happy to hide behind “market forces set our prices not us” but want taxpayers to give them billions of dollars any time the market is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back