U19 U/19 South(2) 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Timmy you would have to be the biggest wank going around. Your obviously a huge star who doesn't play, just goes along to bag other teams and talk up yours. Get a life mate.
Also, would have thought a team that turns a 40 point defecit into a win deserves a little credit, although if it came from you it wouldn't be worth s**t.

A team that gives a 40 point start deserves no credit

De La are the real deal, will punish st bedes in the next round. Even though the opposition was weak the quality of play was very good, can challenge ajax and are better than hampton, book them in for finals and a guranteed prelim birth.

i wouldnt go around saying stuffy lyk get a life mate.

timmy just says it for how it is. there are that many teams on here complaining about the littles things at least he comes out and says it how it is.

u shouldnt of let bentleigh get infront of 40 points. thats ur fault for playing a s**t style of footy in the first quater. theres a few teams in this competition that once are given a sniff will take it.

At no stage have I suggested Bentleigh shouldn't have been 7 goals up at quarter time. They simply wanted it more. And your point about Hampton playing s**t footy for the first quarter (or even half) is spot on.

I only think a team that comes back from 7 goals down deserves a little credit.

As for timmy, to suggest he tells it like it is is comical, he tells it as he likes to hear it.

De La are the real deal, will punish st bedes in the next round. Even though the opposition was weak the quality of play was very good, can challenge ajax and are better than hampton, book them in for finals and a guranteed prelim birth.

de la played very well but in fairness if u play like that against better teams.....ull still thump them haha de la are the best team i have watched play against us in a long time key word watch...they were like a bunch of lil shits who wouldnt share the ball.. hey de la for the record we wanted a kick to u just were so selfish u couldnt see that

they were like a bunch of lil shits who wouldnt share the ball.. hey de la for the record we wanted a kick to u just were so selfish u couldnt see that

You wanted to kick to them? Mate your a flog.

According to all reports you guys couldn't even get the ball and when you did, most of the team were incompetent of kicking a football.

Secondly, from experience normally when a side is already up by 15 goals in the third quater the superior team tend to go kick-chasing as the inferior side's pressure deteriorates.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

I watched the game, for the first 3 quarters de la played tough running football and had no trouble running the ball the length of the ground without parkdale getting near it, Hulkmania you are a genuine flog and your comment was rediculous, how can u bag a team that beat you by 30 goals?

I watched the game, for the first 3 quarters de la played tough running football and had no trouble running the ball the length of the ground without parkdale getting near it, Hulkmania you are a genuine flog and your comment was rediculous, how can u bag a team that beat you by 30 goals?

he wasn't bagging de la you idiot, read it again.

i don't want to sound like a cynic but is there really any reason to play the next 10 weeks since i doubt the top 4 will alter. bentleigh will need to have at least 2 major upsets over the top 4 teams to get in. it makes the season a little less interesting it's unfortunate to say. i think absolutely every team is beatable so lets hope for the spectators sake that there are a few major upsets.

Ajax Vs. Hampton. easily match of the round. both 7-1.

whats everyones thoughts about this game?
if hampton can hit them hard i reckon some of the monash blokes will go into their shells... the main problem though is monash's endless number of talls... dunno what hampton will do about all of them... check birth certificates before the game maybe?

According to all reports you guys couldn't even get the ball and when you did, most of the team were incompetent of kicking a football.

Secondly, from experience normally when a side is already up by 15 goals in the third quater the superior team tend to go kick-chasing as the inferior side's pressure deteriorates.
been reading long ****** i clearly said we wanted a kick to u were justt to selfish to notice why do u think i just said they were a good team....u would have to play for melbourne high or ajax to be as ******ed as u are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if hampton can hit them hard i reckon some of the monash blokes will go into their shells... the main problem though is monash's endless number of talls... dunno what hampton will do about all of them... check birth certificates before the game maybe?

Um monash have already played Ajax. and seccondly from watching the monash v hampton game. it was evitent that monash play a very physical type of footy and did beat them easile with some inacurate goal kiking as well. hampton looked to go into their sheels when the hits got hard and the game was in the ballance. so explain how some of the monash blokes will go into their sheels.

ill b watching the ajax v hampton game, should b a great game both teams are excellent front running sides when htey have the ball so itl b interesting to c who can keep up the high intensity running the longes.

My tip. Ajax by under 10. just because of their midfield, k it will outlast hampton for longer. i think both have a solidbackline from watching so it will be interesting to c how the forwards coe.

been reading long ****** i clearly said we wanted a kick to u were justt to selfish to notice why do u think i just said they were a good team....u would have to play for melbourne high or ajax to be as ******ed as u are

Please watch your punctuation to avoid confusion in the future.

Fair call about De la though, quite a good team.

ajax will beat hampton. i'll put $1000 on it. hampton seniors are clearly doing very well. just wondering if you blokes have any 19's players playing seniors right now and if you are likely to see them back? ame with ajax

pretty sure de lalle play half their of the premier 19 side cos they were scared of being upset by a rampaging parkdale. they didnt know parky was hit by a contagious bout of flu and had to play 10 under 17s from mordi brae. so de lalle not the real deal but in fairness good blokes. our shitful club didnt give us a trainer and they looked after us and all our injuries. only one bad bloke on thier team, carl the thug. shit bloke

pretty sure de lalle play half their of the premier 19 side cos they were scared of being upset by a rampaging parkdale....

Are you serious lol?

Did you happened to watch the game straight after yours? Based on my observations in the outer, you cannot tell me De La were playing half of their one's side in the two's side going on the standard of the one's game.

hampton won't be able to stop fayman - they have noone over the size of 5 foot; in their green strip they resemble of bunch of elves.... hence ajax by 6 goals

hampton won't be able to stop fayman - they have noone over the size of 5 foot; in their green strip they resemble of bunch of elves.... hence ajax by 6 goals

timmy dont underestimate Ryan "Frisy" Morcom is playing his first season at hampton. is very physical and is very good down back. from the games ive seen him play this year he hasnt dominated and maybe he is due for a big game. and when better to come into form against a big power CHF.

from the u/19 rep squad there was 4 south 2 players. ben kalmaus ajax, kyle rodwell bentleigh, ben southam peninsula, matthew boland parkdale. did any of them make the final team? i have no idea how anyone from peninsula could get the call up. especially when no one from monash hampton or de la did. the best players would only look good relative to the trash they play around. i didn't notice any stand outs from them.

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 U/19 South(2) 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back