Game Day U18 National Championships - Allies v Vic Country Sunday July 7th 10.35am

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s actually correct in that we do very much like Lalor and Faull. I know this for a fact.

But to say we will only select them is wrong. I imagine reality is finally hitting Tim Livingston and Blair Hartley that our list is ****ing shit and we will be getting a top two pick but more likely, a number one pick so it opens up a world of possibilities.

If they have Lalor ranked number one at this stage, then they are crystal ball readers not recruiters.
This 100%
Yesterday had posters here having a go at me being negative on getting the spoon but I'm reading in here that we are willing to use our top pick on Lalor? LOL
GTFO
Could get Lalor with pick 2, even pick 3. If that's our plan then we are just guessing and using pick 1 to do it.
Laughable.

This 100%
Yesterday had posters here having a go at me being negative on getting the spoon but I'm reading in here that we are willing to use our top pick on Lalor? LOL
GTFO
Could get Lalor with pick 2, even pick 3. If that's our plan then we are just guessing and using pick 1 to do it.
Laughable.
alot of emotion for something that hasnt happened and likely wont mate, relay ay!

thought Shanahan was the best tall today. Looks to have very good endurance for a KPP ( looks taller than 194). He kept presenting all day, took some nice pack Marks. I really like him, with a early 2nd/ late first ( if he’s still available)

The Whitlocks, we’re good. Matt who isn’t as highly rated, but looed just as impressive as Jack today . Good below the knees for a 200cm player. Read one off the pack in the goal square for a very nice goal. Both Took some good grabs.

Langford- 2nd game in a row that he’s been close to bog. Just a really smart reader of the game, gets to the right spots, uses his big frame between the ball and his opponent. He’s certainly not quick, but is rarely caught and a thumping kick. Who ever gets him, will have a very reliable, ultra consistent inside mid.

Ivisivic was probably the best player in the first half, playing in the midfield , great skills, clean and decision making.

Jacques , was excellent across hb ( medium defender) , 3rd man up at plenty of marking contests and mopped up everything on the ground

Lalor, will be really interested to see how he goes at the combine ( speed in particular). Was good today, looked dangerous forward, took some nice contested marks. Won some clearances in the midfield. Think he’s still a fair way off full fitness ( think he’s had groin injury) so still plenty of upside for him.

O’Sullivan, managed time, but did some nice things in the last Q when the game was on the line.

Lombard and Marshall were good. Lombard turned it over a bit, but he’s a great clearance player, reminds me so much of Touk Miller. He got some close attention from the VC mids.

Travaglia good again, but not the same level as his previous 2 games. Could turn into a good mid when he puts some size on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FOS it's pretty simple. Just watch that last quarter again, kid hasn't played all season.
so how much have you seen of him then? Genuine question, I dont know who is no 1 as I haven't seen nearly enough?

so how much have you seen of him then? Genuine question, I dont know who is no 1 as I haven't seen nearly enough?
People love to overreact.
Lalor kicks 3 ... Oh he is Dusty like we got to get him, we are resigned to losing a champ and currently being on the bottom we will create anyone to fill that void.
FOS been touted all year and hasn't played. Think it pretty much sums it all up.

People love to overreact.
Lalor kicks 3 ... Oh he is Dusty like we got to get him, we are resigned to losing a champ and currently being on the bottom we will create anyone to fill that void.
FOS been touted all year and hasn't played. Think it pretty much sums it all up.
Plenty have mentioned Lalor for weeks. Smillie has been touted no 1 all year, FOS like you said hasnt played, seen plenty of under Agers go backwards in their draft year.

Are you basing your opinion on your own evidence of FOS being no 1 or simply articles like most of us?

You my friend might be overacting on this rare occasion ;)

Plenty have mentioned Lalor for weeks. Smillie has been touted no 1 all year, FOS like you said hasnt played, seen plenty of under Agers go backwards in their draft year.

Are you basing your opinion on your own evidence of FOS being no 1 or simply articles like most of us?

You my friend might be overacting on this rare occasion ;)
You believe what you like, it's an opinion based forum.

You believe what you like, it's an opinion based forum.
I dont know who to believe is my point, but you ravaging people mentioning a player and by your own admission have no real knowledge of the kids in the draft, just seems a little cheeky for a Sunday night.

Where does this guy get his info? Posts a lot of stuff as if he has inside info, but has yet to be proven right.

Incorrect. This guy had us taking McAuliffe last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day U18 National Championships - Allies v Vic Country Sunday July 7th 10.35am

Remove this Banner Ad

Back