Game Day U18 National Championships - WA v Vic Country Saturday June 29th 12.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Clancy Dennis for mine was the one who shot into a nice calculation for us. Agree with whomever said it, a Broad/Vlastuin replacement. Very nice player.
Except for kicking technique. Almost Garthwaitesque.

We have Brown, Bauer and Trezise. Prefer others.

Next we will be drafting blokes named Cletus ffs
200w.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smilie doing a Sam Lalor right now. Lol I didn’t think North and us were so unappealing to play for but go off I guess
This level almost looks too quick for him.

I also think they move him around a lot as they have so many mids at VM.

Dodson is killing it. Will go top 15 if he picks footy.

Edit: that was a great kick from Smillie

This level almost looks too quick for him.

I also think they move him around a lot as they have so many mids at VM.

Dodson is killing it. Will go top 15 if he picks footy.

Edit: that was a great kick from Smillie
Smillie’s having a good period right now. Although he doesn’t look like a competitive beast today, his kicking’s pretty good

Interesting first half. A kid I knew nothing about before the game (Dyson Sharp) is kicking Vic Metro’s behinds. Very decent in the contests.

Smillie’s going OK. But, I feel like there’s a bit of a question mark on his defensive game + contest ability. I didn’t see a lot of that side of things. But, he’s pretty clean with the ball and his kicks are good.

Apart from Sharp, other players that stood out were Reid, Herbert, Anderson (before injury), Ben Camporeale, and Ashcroft.

Sid Draper and Jagga Smith did some nice things. I feel like Smith in particular had good presence around the ball, which is a tick for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back