Under 19 (2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spencer, as a former Under 19 Blue coach of a catholic clubs 2nd under 19 side, as well as another inner suburbs club, surely you should be careful what you post in regards to these 2 clubs?

Not at all - I am happy with my stance. I think it is very tough to have 'perfect' situations in Under age football. 2006 Section 2 enjoyed a close comp. - was great. 2007 not so.

St Bede's wow!! my god i cant wait to see beauy vs mentone so all the rumors about beauy having ne kind of chance against mentone stop..

they clealy dont and never have:cool: hahaha

but seriously put st bede's up the rest of us teams dont wanna play them n be embarrassed every week st bedes thump teams by more n more

premier for st bedes the vafa must agree!

Old Ivanhoe aint moving up to U19 (2)
however St. Bedes are very keen to move upto Premier!
Old Ivanhoe have got to kidding if they think their far too strong for div (3)! After 4 rounds they might be on top but don't seem to be streaks ahead of the competition. They haven't played Trinty, Essendon or Ormond yet....

St Bede's wow!! my god i cant wait to see beauy vs mentone so all the rumors about beauy having ne kind of chance against mentone stop..

but seriously put st bede's up the rest of us teams dont wanna play them n be embarrassed every week st bedes thump teams by more n more

I would like to see them have massive AWAY wins first at some good tough venues. Beauy, Brighton, Barnard . . . Barnard is a lot different to Brindisi. Might be close for a while. . .

Love how you call them St Bedes in one sentence and Mentone in another... merged club - youd hope they are slightly stronger than previously!

I would like to see them have massive AWAY wins first at some good tough venues. Beauy, Brighton, Barnard . . . Barnard is a lot different to Brindisi. Might be close for a while. . .

did you happen to see St Bedes play at Elsterwick Park, 140 to NOTHING...and that ground is the complete opposite to brindisi, it doesnt matter what ground the TIGERS play at, they will still play there style of footy and will be just as relentless in their running and their ferocity at the ball. If you think St Bedes are just a one tricky pony at home you have all got another thing coming. They should of gone up and it is embarressment for the teams thus far which have cop massive hidings, its the league fault not the teams in Section 2. It is like West Coast coming down to play in A Section VAFA.

Didn't know this had turned into a St Bedes forum?! But I do agree, put them up.

Great win by OPs on the weekend. Two weeks ago they were struggling to field a side and had absolutely no match day support from anyone, folding for the season looked ominous.

Their win in the dying seconds of the match against OMs wreaked of character considering half of these blokes have never played a game together! Things will only improve for these boys and don't be suprised if you see them start to climb the ladder a bit.

Didn't know this had turned into a St Bedes forum?! But I do agree, put them up.

Great win by OPs on the weekend. Two weeks ago they were struggling to field a side and had absolutely no match day support from anyone, folding for the season looked ominous.

Their win in the dying seconds of the match against OMs wreaked of character considering half of these blokes have never played a game together! Things will only improve for these boys and don't be suprised if you see them start to climb the ladder a bit.

Almost shedding a tear reading this ! Wow! Your club with 1500 boys at the college has fielded an under 19 side in division two and won a game.
You must be so proud!
Tissue please.

Love how you call them St Bedes in one sentence and Mentone in another... merged club - youd hope they are slightly stronger than previously!
You really are flogging the merged thing like a dead horse arent you? It was over a decade ago, get the hell over it. How does it affect the U/19 side? The oldest members of the team would of been toddling off for their first day of primary school when the merger happened.

I sense something a bit personal against St Bedes here cfc and its quite sad that you are trying to hang their success on a merger that happened years ago. Start producing some solid reasons why St Bedes are not a strong team instead of offering vain reasons as to why they are dominating. Its sad man.

Any way, morons aside, Beauy is going from strength to strength and i think the St Bedes domination is helping them greatly. Just sleeping away undefeated in 2nd place. Cant count them out. Hopefully the derby between beauy and bedes is a cracker in round 9.

Rumour has it Nick "Laser Left Boot" Bliesner is back on the track pushing for selection. Just wait for him to turn the clock back and show some of his brillance like when he played against ormond in a practise match 3 years ago, no one could lay a hand on him and he went on his merry way kicking 10 in a half.

Rumour has it Nick "Laser Left Boot" Bliesner is back on the track pushing for selection. Just wait for him to turn the clock back and show some of his brillance like when he played against ormond in a practise match 3 years ago, no one could lay a hand on him and he went on his merry way kicking 10 in a half.

Yes I also saw him on the track, looking a lot fitter than last year, and enthusiastic !!

Almost shedding a tear reading this ! Wow! Your club with 1500 boys at the college has fielded an under 19 side in division two and won a game.
You must be so proud!
Tissue please.

wow! You have the time of day to follow me around on other forums do you? Get a life moron.

What divvy are your 19s in? And you try and give some lame a$$e excuse about having 1500 students...yada yada yada....

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the Reds affiliated with Melbourne University? How many students are there? 15-20,000?!!!

I am bloody proud mate because our club has character and a bit of ticker to win when people least expect it. Nothing that the Reds will ever have as long as they keep low-life trolls like yourself there.

wow! You have the time of day to follow me around on other forums do you? Get a life moron.

What divvy are your 19s in? And you try and give some lame a$$e excuse about having 1500 students...yada yada yada....

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the Reds affiliated with Melbourne University? How many students are there? 15-20,000?!!!

I am bloody proud mate because our club has character and a bit of ticker to win when people least expect it. Nothing that the Reds will ever have as long as they keep low-life trolls like yourself there.

Oh dear oh Dear! Well, i will correct you when you ae worng-Reds are NOT
affliated with Melb Uni. So wrong on that one!

Ahh, the old underdog tag. The battlers from the North who win against the odds!
The guys who win a flag once every 30 years!
Enjoy D2!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh dear oh Dear! Well, i will correct you when you ae worng-Reds are NOT
affliated with Melb Uni. So wrong on that one!

Ahh, the old underdog tag. The battlers from the North who win against the odds!
The guys who win a flag once every 30 years!
Enjoy D2!!

The hundred other people who have told me Fitzroy are the 3rd Melbourne Uni side are wrong as well?

Let's not talk flags mate, if you want to compare I'm sure our history will show you we've done quite alright over the years...including 2 x 19's in a row (04-05).

See you in D1 next year buddy.

The hundred other people who have told me Fitzroy are the 3rd Melbourne Uni side are wrong as well?

Let's not talk flags mate, if you want to compare I'm sure our history will show you we've done quite alright over the years...including 2 x 19's in a row (04-05).

See you in D1 next year buddy.

Yes, that is what I am telling you. The hundred people you are speaking to are all wrong, Reds are not affliated wiht Melbourne Uni. Perhaps the 100 people you speak to are from Parade?

And your last senior flag was....?

Yes, that is what I am telling you. The hundred people you are speaking to are all wrong, Reds are not affliated wiht Melbourne Uni. Perhaps the 100 people you speak to are from Parade?

And your last senior flag was....?

AND FITZROY REDS LAST A GRADE FLAG WAS ?????????????????

Again, sick of Parade bashing , but get your fact right. Fitzroy ended their affiliation with Melbourne Uni i think about 8 years ago , when the uni turfed them because they had only 3 players who went to Melbourne Uni.
Would tha tbe close to the mark reds supporters?

Well done winning a game- now lets make it two this week

i too am sick of parade bashing. it seems they showed quite a bit of heart on the weekend to overcome OM's in the last minute, and should be commended for it. these kids are the future of the club and as you will see with the seniors the entire club is young. The youthful enthusiasm at the garvey will see them find their feet as a team, and then really go places. good luck to all down bundoora way

Well the battle for who will face St Bedes in the granny this year continues.
The tips are as follows:
Caulfield will fight hard for a victory against Banyule. They'll get it by 10 points.
Beauy will have to slog it out as well away against OC. they should take it by 20.
Collegians may as well stay in bed. Beda by another ridiculous margin.
Game of the round-Old Melburnians versus brighton. Should be a great tustle. I'll take melburnians by less than a kick.
Finally, whitefriars will remain at the arse end of the ladder with another loss, this time to Parade by 40 points.
Good Luck!:thumbsu:
Johnny Blaze.

Well the battle for who will face St Bedes in the granny this year continues.
Finally, whitefriars will remain at the arse end of the ladder with another loss, this time to Parade by 40 points.
Good Luck!:thumbsu:
Johnny Blaze.

Yes I agree, whitefriars would have lost all confidence in their game plan after being defeated by 44 goals last week. They may as well play the backline players in the forward line and vice versa . what have they got to lose ?? just enjoy your football !!!

And for the tips this weekend
Caulfield grammar vs Banyule. Banyule by 15 pts
old camberwell vs brighton. brighton by 22 pts
collegians vs st bedes. st bedes by 99 pts
old melburnians vs beaumaris. beaumaris by 30 pts
Whitefriars vs old parade. who cares ! sorry I will back old parade as they are the away side. Go OP !!!

So I am backing the AWAY sides this week.

St.Bedes did it again. Get em out of Divy 2 a let em smash Divy 1 teams.

Old Ivanhoe also did it again in Divy 3 to the 4th team. Their 3rd 100 pont victory in 5 games.

Headquarters must act this week.

One wonders how "supercoach" Steve Carroll is coping with his lot at Collegians at the moment?

Will he see the year out?

If his past track record is any indication, me thinks not!

St Bedes must be playing against 18 blokes holding tackling bags each week. It is embarrassing for the VAFA to continue to let this go on. Send them up to Divvy 1 with their points and give them somke kind of competition.

1 to 213? And i do believe that Big mitch bodinnar was out aswell. Its becoming very boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back