Under 19 (2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big game this week down at Brindisi Street.
St Bedes vs Old Melburnians. The last time they played, Old Melburnians kicked 0 goals 0 points total 0.
They must have picked up a few players since, as they have won 7 games.
Could be a danger game. Old melburnians will want revenge !

Beauy v Banyule - good contest but home team will get there
Caulfield v Brighton - Will be tight, both pretty poop
StBedes v OM's - formality
OP's v Camberwell - OP's too strong
Whitefriars v Collegians - battle for the spoon

Match of the round OP's v OC - Last years premiers beat parade earlier in the season but the raiders will have them this time

I agree with those tips. However i think that OC will beat OP's, but will have to be at their very best. OC with a few big names back in

Beauy v Banyule
Caulfield v Brighton
St Bedes v OM's
OP's v Camberwell
Whitefriars v Collegians (vastly improved with a couple senior guys back - should be a big margin)

Prediction: OB to be bundled out of the 4 by seasons end if they loose to CG this week.

If results go as predicted above this will result in (disregard StB & Beauy):

OB - 8 wins
OC - 8 wins
OM's - 7 wins
CG - 7 wins
OP - 7 wins

OB has to play - OC + OM + OP (last round where OP smashed them in R9) in last 4 rounds.

All goes well for a very interesting finish - do not be surprised to see Parade win 4 of its last 5 to sneak into the finals.

Final 4 - StB - Beauy - OC - Parade

parade will not make it because they have too much catching up to do, they are 2 games and almost 20% behind 4th and brighton will not drop a game for the rest of the season especially if they get their guns in. the only team i can really see dropping out of the 4 is camberwell with their run home. the next few games they have parade over in the sticks, brighton, beauy and banyule who can beat anyone on their day. im tipping the final 4 will stay as is. stbedes top who are the hunted. beauy 2nd who will try to qualify a few players as their seniors cannot make finals or be relegated. brighton 3rd who everyone will be waiting to see if tregear plays, clearly did not play against stbedes. and camberwell 4th who will be aiming for a repeat of last year where they took all b4 them and swept the finals series and won after finishing 4th

there is a very very high chance claye tobin aka (big bitch) for st bedes will be playing in the 1's this week..but if he plays more then 1 game the 19s will di own him and not let him bak into the team becoz one of the younger players hearts will break

chances of ne1 knocking st bedes off??

parade will not make it because they have too much catching up to do, they are 2 games and almost 20% behind 4th and brighton will not drop a game for the rest of the season especially if they get their guns in. the only team i can really see dropping out of the 4 is camberwell with their run home. the next few games they have parade over in the sticks, brighton, beauy and banyule who can beat anyone on their day. im tipping the final 4 will stay as is. stbedes top who are the hunted. beauy 2nd who will try to qualify a few players as their seniors cannot make finals or be relegated. brighton 3rd who everyone will be waiting to see if tregear plays, clearly did not play against stbedes. and camberwell 4th who will be aiming for a repeat of last year where they took all b4 them and swept the finals series and won after finishing 4th

No one has looked like beating top side here have they ? Genuinely come close to them / headed them / been in a winning position ?

2006 OC won last 8 games and did beat Old Carey round 18 by seven goals so did have a good last two months. Ended with an 11-7 record but yes, were 6-7 at one stage . . .

OC did lose by 100 points at Parade last seasaon . . . always a tricky away game any time of year. Might be a great test for them.

Dentalplan - great name - welcome on board, great post and good to see some healthy discussion as we get towards the business end.

Also, sounds like you maybe linked to Old Brighton - how many games are they claiming for Tregear at the moment?, as he is down for the St Bedes game however did not play and ended up playing with Sandy 2's the next day that snuffed out that VAFA qualifying game for him. i.e. should only be 4 not 5.

Cheers

Parade are a big chance at making finals this year, no one is tipping them to take st bedes, but the rest of their games are more than winnable for that team. with the seniors season safe be ready to see some young guns back in their lineup. they will sneak home and make the 4, and as we all saw last year, who knows what can happen come finals.

Parade are a big chance at making finals this year, no one is tipping them to take st bedes, but the rest of their games are more than winnable for that team. with the seniors season safe be ready to see some young guns back in their lineup. they will sneak home and make the 4, and as we all saw last year, who knows what can happen come finals.

In 2006 OP really found the big ground at Trinity against them as they did hasve injured players going into the game . . you need all players fit and firing on the day otherwise the task is often too great

OC had a charmed run from August 1 onwards and all their players were luckily playing good footy

If OP are getting all players fully training and playing then yes, anything can happen

I think they have to win well this weekend to figure for later on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't say that Beaumaris seniors have escaped relegation yet ! They are only one game ahead of Caulfield Grammarians ( second last ) , who have a better percentage. So their best Juniors will still be required to play in the seniors for the time being.

looking through teams of the year

extremely disappointed in 2 positions

Bliesner at CHB, pathetic excuse for a footballer, when we played him the kid was stumbling over his own fat gut

and....

Kean at C, most arrogant footballer ive seen, runs round like his shit doesnt smell and not prepared to get the hard ball, when we played him, musta had leather posioning week before because he wouldnt come near it, whether he is either scared or likes the easy ball i dunno, but big queries over him

what are peoples thoughts?

Beauy v Banyule
Caulfield v Brighton
St Bedes v OM's
OP's v Camberwell
Whitefriars v Collegians (vastly improved with a couple senior guys back - should be a big margin)

Prediction: OB to be bundled out of the 4 by seasons end if they loose to CG this week.

If results go as predicted above this will result in (disregard StB & Beauy):

OB - 8 wins
OC - 8 wins
OM's - 7 wins
CG - 7 wins
OP - 7 wins

OB has to play - OC + OM + OP (last round where OP smashed them in R9) in last 4 rounds.

All goes well for a very interesting finish - do not be surprised to see Parade win 4 of its last 5 to sneak into the finals.

Final 4 - StB - Beauy - OC - Parade

OC killed off the Parade charge - surely P Pantano is the 2nd best coach in this grade ? Working with a squad of around 20 players they will win more games than Caulfield comfortbaly and play finals.

Not without hope against Brighton - massive effort I reckon

They have had players from Uni Blacks regularly and that could not be easy to keep an effective structure week in week out. Travelled OK this year . . . were a 4-5 side on the road in 2006

Well done with such a small sqaud I say.

chippa ur cleary a loser who probs never gets pickd to play because p.kean is a complete gun playing with him every week i know u playing against him once saying that shit wen ur probs 5times as much as a pussy then him

on the vafa website it claims that tregear has played his full 5 games but i believe only 4 of them are genuine, the one against stbedes where he played for sandy that same w/e looks very sus. i think the team who has to play old brighton in the first round of finals will bring that up with the league. there is only one more game he can play and that is the final round IF sandy 2's dont make finals and they crept into the top 5 over the w/e so should be interesting to see how what happens. parade got beat at home in a game that they had to win and so did every other team contesting for that 4th spot where camberwell sit. so that is one more step closer to the top four cementing itself and i say again the top four will stay as is. i stand corrected with what i said about beaumaris, i did notice that they are only a game clear with a lesser percentage from relegation. i thought that beauy might be the surprise package in the finals, maybe not now? im still sure that beaumaris are doing plenty of hw on stbedes. chippa23 i hope you havent mistaken the two bliesners. one plays for beauy and the other for stbedes. the one for beauy who has played a starring role for beaumaris this year and the other stbedes who played one game in their top under19s against brighton and the rest in the south division. if you said you played against him you must be at old brighton. congrats to whitefriars on winning their first game. the greatest wins for the season are the team winning the grand final and the bottom team winning their first game for the year. the boys at whitefriars wood still be on a high, maybe having themselves a mad monday haha.

on the vafa website it claims that tregear has played his full 5 games but i believe only 4 of them are genuine, the one against stbedes where he played for sandy that same w/e looks very sus. i think the team who has to play old brighton in the first round of finals will bring that up with the league. there is only one more game he can play and that is the final round IF sandy 2's dont make finals and they crept into the top 5 over the w/e so should be interesting to see how what happens. parade got beat at home in a game that they had to win and so did every other team contesting for that 4th spot where camberwell sit. so that is one more step closer to the top four cementing itself and i say again the top four will stay as is. i stand corrected with what i said about beaumaris, i did notice that they are only a game clear with a lesser percentage from relegation. i thought that beauy might be the surprise package in the finals, maybe not now? im still sure that beaumaris are doing plenty of hw on stbedes. chippa23 i hope you havent mistaken the two bliesners. one plays for beauy and the other for stbedes. the one for beauy who has played a starring role for beaumaris this year and the other stbedes who played one game in their top under19s against brighton and the rest in the south division. if you said you played against him you must be at old brighton. congrats to whitefriars on winning their first game. the greatest wins for the season are the team winning the grand final and the bottom team winning their first game for the year. the boys at whitefriars wood still be on a high, maybe having themselves a mad monday haha.
He definatly wouldnt be talking about St Bedes' Bleisner. An out and out superstar of the competition had he been fully fit this season. Struck down as he was starting to find some of that brilliant touch he is renowned for showing. If he was fit St Bedes would be winning by 300 every week.

this post is directed at two of our fellow posters

firstly..

BetterN...ur defence of the undefenceable pat kean was a mediocre attempt, u r obviously some dud up the a#$e of ur 19 1's players as u r too busy sitting on the sidelines watching, get the nearest cab and jump off the westgate as quite clearly ur life is heading nowhere

Dentalplan....sorry for not clearly stating the club of JAMES BLIESNER, he is the stumbling oaf from beaumaris who embarrasses not just himself but his entire club every time he pulls on a beaumaris jumper, please dont get me started on this kid as i fear i wont be able to stop..

thanks for you time chip xoxox

chipper23 aka gimpy

u might know me betterN is my name the N stands for my last name i play st bedes 19 1s and if u look at the st bedes best see who is in second place in number of times in best u n doing that playing off back pocket..

need i say more gimpy?

(also my older brother who was captain of VAFA under19 res team this yr and played with them last yr?

need i say more gimpy?

chipper23 aka gimpy

u might know me betterN is my name the N stands for my last name i play st bedes 19 1s and if u look at the st bedes best see who is in second place in number of times in best u n doing that playing off back pocket..

need i say more gimpy?

(also my older brother who was captain of VAFA under19 res team this yr and played with them last yr?

need i say more gimpy?

I reckon N stands for Neville !

if old brighton want to play this tragea bloke. let him play.who cares, im sure stbedes and beaumaris have the gun power to handle one decent player.dont know why he wants to play U19 footy if hes playing at a VFL standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back