News Update: Charles Cameron traded to Brisbane for Pick 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it smart we keep cameron though if he wants to supposedly go.

He may want to stay at the end of next year?

He hit a peak in the prelim. Could he take his game to another level next year? Worth the risk.

Suns may loom as a suitor. Lions are playing a risky game if they lose him.

Damn, really want to get Cameron up to Brisbane if we can. Don't want to halt development of younger players just to lose him next year.

My feeling is clubs have thrown in the towel this year, Brisbane keen to get Hodge in, are we keen to ?grab Francis/the 3rd player we were after.

Personally, if 12 was on the table I would have shipped off Cameron, apparently the club thinks differently.

Is it smart we keep cameron though if he wants to supposedly go.

I'm thinking his desire to go home has been greatly exaggerated by his manager (surprise surprise). I'm sure he would have been happy to get traded, but he is hardly miserable here in Adelaide.

Perhaps next year GC will get involved?

I'm thinking his desire to go home has been greatly exaggerated by his manager (surprise surprise). I'm sure he would have been happy to get traded, but he is hardly miserable here in Adelaide.

Perhaps next year GC will get involved?
Agree, if it was that dire, we would know after the golf yesterday then we would do the trade, I think we think we can keep him longer than the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

News Update: Charles Cameron traded to Brisbane for Pick 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Back