News UPDATE: SANFL rescind approval for AFC using state style jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wait, I think this is what you meant.

View attachment 42740

I am after a much darker Blue a bit like Carlton's and softer red and yellow - not so bloody bright (not a shot at you, but just the colours of our Club in general should be a bit softer)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL and I will respectfully disagree with you!
1560620_10202313869122204_1091007569_n.jpg

The marketing department of your club didn't agree though.

Wait wait wait. They were established in 1996? What about the 3,200 hundred premierships they won? You have turned my whole world into a lie
Bloody idiots they dont even know what lie to tell lol LMAO ROFL.

How did they start in 96 lol, wasnt it 97?

That would mean we need to change our history too to 1990 or is it 1984 lol.

I can see a separation between what we were trying to honor and the people who were opposed to this but right now my feelings are if they didn't want us paying tribute to them in the jumper they wore, why do it at all? and actually they should be more offended we would just make up a jumper to do it in.

I love the full hoop jumper. Absolutely my choice.

Thanks mate, I love your effort. Envious that you were able to do it so easily and quickly I might have a crack one day with Photoshop.

Anyways my bias is towards the blue version you came up with, however I liked your yellow version.

I think the Crows should let Origin football be in the place that it is best suited ie dead and underground.

I think there is some jealous ex-players out there that wanted their 5 minutes complaining.

In fact I have no problem with Port bitching about it, but to have the rest make it an issue.

Lets cut the cord and run out own Club the way we want to.

If anyone can answer that would be great, this is a little off topic but we have pretty much gone over everything else, so how big was state of origin really? I would of been just going into my teen years as the late 90s games happened and I don't remember it really having any impact.

For example I really have no hatred towards Victoria I go there to watch the footy its a nice place whatever. We have plenty in our team don't think of them any differently.

I just feel no need to see an SA team beat the Victorians or any of that stuff you hear about. I would easily take a grand final for the Crows over a decade of origin wins, I'd probably take a regular season game win over an origin win. I would likely watch with more interest in how our Victorian players were doing than to support someone returning to SA.

After we entered where did the game rate compared to a Crows win for people?

I don't think we will ever see the jumper back, especially with much importance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back