A Section VAFA Premier 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can’t believe you went with a FWIW..
That’s copyrighted around here!
I’m all over the Jok for BOG. I have a mild Jok crush.
Head says SKOB. Even with a few seriously good players out, they were awesome last week. Quite simply their best is better than anyone else’s best.
That said, Wesley are a great team, and if SKOB are not right on their game, the Purples could easily pluck the prize.
But for me...SKOB by 18 pts in another VAFA beauty.
Play on..

While I would love to see collegians get up and Willy J to kick 6, I think Skobafl are too talented. Kanakis will cause some head aches for the purples. Can see skob winning by 21.

Watched Jok in the VFL two weeks ago, bloke is a star. Playing in the ruck while also winning contests when the ball went to ground, would be surprised if he isn’t running around on a rookie list next year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

While I would love to see collegians get up and Willy J to kick 6, I think Skobafl are too talented. Kanakis will cause some head aches for the purples. Can see skob winning by 21.

Watched Jok in the VFL two weeks ago, bloke is a star. Playing in the ruck while also winning contests when the ball went to ground, would be surprised if he isn’t running around on a rookie list next year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Got a feeling Johnson will have his work cut out on Sunday BH. Coming off a holiday and lining up on Bill Coates is no easy task. But boy wouldn't it be great to see the big man kick a bag. After Sunday it all turns to the coaching appointments and player movement for multiple clubs. Huge offseason ahead ...and thats when BF is at its best. 45

Got a feeling Johnson will have his work cut out on Sunday BH. Coming off a holiday and lining up on Bill Coates is no easy task. But boy wouldn't it be great to see the big man kick a bag. After Sunday it all turns to the coaching appointments and player movement for multiple clubs. Huge offseason ahead ...and thats when BF is at its best. 45

Colls by 3pts........ As I said earlier, saw last weeks Prelim, couldnt take anything from it other than to say OT didnt turn up to play.
Weigh your selection on the 2nd Semi. hitout

one things for sure , we couldn’t possibly have three largely wind-free weekends at Sportscover.

Was a big fan of the VISY park arrangement, really turned the day into a spectacle. It’s a shame the game can turn into who handles the conditions better rather than pure footballing ability

(Log in to remove this ad.)

one things for sure , we couldn’t possibly have three largely wind-free weekends at Sportscover.

Was a big fan of the VISY park arrangement, really turned the day into a spectacle. It’s a shame the game can turn into who handles the conditions better rather than pure footballing ability
You'd think the better footballing side would handle the conditions best Pig, that's half the battle on any given day, wind or not. Considering how close these two teams are, regardless of the conditions the best side will prevail on Sunday. Your Carlton bias has me thinking of who might be behind the screen.

Lance, why did you have to bring that up?? Your right though, 3 good weekends at Elst. is nearly an impossibility. But here's preying.

Your first point is correct. Made official last weekend and yes the additional resources, funds and networks will make this a much easier job than his previous role. St Bedes one of several other VAFA club keen to give him an interview but Xavs wasted no time in sealing the deal.

But your second point looks like it was made by someone who watches another club play on Saturday.
bingo!

Fingers crossed but Sunday looking pretty darn good wind-wise for September/EP. 15-25km/h becoming light in the afternoon.We get that and boy will it be a classic game of football.

Nick from the VAFA did a very good pre-game overview on the website, some mouth watering match-ups in this game.

Heart says SKOB by 11 points. Head once again says flip a coin.

This new coach for the Claret and Stout is a rip snorter IMO. I’m thinking it may lead to big things at Toorak Park next year.
Not long ago..2018 was looking like a shocker for the X-Men. Relegation looking like a real possibility.
Fast forward a few months and suddenly the Claret and Stout will be searching for flag number 3 in the Ressies GF, after great victories last week at Box Hill in Premier U19’s and Ressie U19.
Youth flowing through!! Some are calling this new wave of kids a Tsunami. I’m not getting that crazy..yet!
Just need to reward this youth.
The corker will do this I believe.
I’m tipping the X-Men to be big next year. Very big.
Play on..

This new coach for the Claret and Stout is a rip snorter IMO. I’m thinking it may lead to big things at Toorak Park next year.
Not long ago..2018 was looking like a shocker for the X-Men. Relegation looking like a real possibility.
Fast forward a few months and suddenly the Claret and Stout will be searching for flag number 3 in the Ressies GF, after great victories last week at Box Hill in Premier U19’s and Ressie U19.
Youth flowing through!! Some are calling this new wave of kids a Tsunami. I’m not getting that crazy..yet!
Play on..
From what I’ve seen their reserves side is littered with players ready to take the next step as well as a few boys who were blooded this year...hopefully they play well this coming Sunday. Bit of fire in their rivalry against OMs.

Play on..

There Reserves have been winning Flags for years yet their 1's just avoided relegation. Top Reserves dont necessarily mean Top 1's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back