VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Clohesy has pulled about 4 high frees today by being first lowest and hardest at the ball... and if he's there second his tackles are many, glorious and hardly ever innefective.

GET HIM IN

GO Catters

😂

Opponent tries to bump/shepherd Mullin out of the way

Mullin stays on his feet pressuring the ball carrier, and the bumper falls on his butt

I feel at this stage of their development that Ted has a stronger body and sticks far more tackles than Clark.

At AFL level… Clark legit bounces of players he is tackling like they are covered in vasoline.

Clark has had a good run of games and it might be time for him to tag out for Ted.

For some reason Clark seems to be the anointed one.

Mullin has been sent back down to the VFL for Humphries.

It might be time for Clark to make way.

Getting 30+ a few weeks in a row in the magoos couldn’t be a bad thing for a kid that is used to being one of the better players on the ground whenever he crosses the white line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved the smother from Mannagh after kicking his bag. I think he comes in for Duncan? Would be surprised if Clark got dropped

O'Connor is another that could make way for Clohesy. Tuohy may need a rest albeit last night was his best performance for the season.

Mannagh and Clohesy the 2 demanding to be given elevation. Really impressed with Edwards too. He will be good in a couple of seasons with a bigger body.

Watching today there's a presence around the likes of Clohesy & Mannagh, and they're just everywhere, and you're drawn to watching them

Be interesting to see if they get their chances - just don't want it to be at the expense of say Knevitt after just one game

Yeah I was implying we need to sldrop a mid forward for him.

On board for Clark out

Clark will do for this week.

Longer term i think mannagh is a mid anyway.

Clohesy has pulled about 4 high frees today by being first lowest and hardest at the ball... and if he's there second his tackles are many, glorious and hardly ever innefective.

GET HIM IN

GO Catters
Never understood how we slipped to a rookie pick. his numbers as a junior were always excellent. Big bodied in and under mid. We have a player

Watching today there's a presence around the likes of Clohesy & Mannagh, and they're just everywhere, and you're drawn to watching them

Be interesting to see if they get their chances - just don't want it to be at the expense of say Knevitt after just one game

Knevitt couldn’t be dropped after last night’s performance. There’s an opportunity to bring both in - though there may be a reluctance to have too many inexperienced players in the team in one hit.

Loved the smother from Mannagh after kicking his bag. I think he comes in for Duncan? Would be surprised if Clark got dropped
I think they are committing to clark long term and getting in the experience. I dont mind that gamble and commitment. Scott has a history of blooding into thr side consistently a couple of 18-19yo kids at a time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back