VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Foster mugged then lol
Hope he gets a date after getting fondled that much.

GO Catters

Not seeing much to get excited about here.

Conway looks a prospect but still very raw.
I still blame our VFL listed players.

Watching this is like watching Norf 3 years ago. You can see a few of the young talents flashing in some moments, but they're bogged down by a much larger percentage of spuds.

It shows how well drilled our AFL side is, as the structure and defensive running in particular is just pathetic.

Big half from #HardiePartie, be interesting to see if they pull him out of the midfield rotations in the 2nd half like they did last year. Getting a lot of first touches and not bad when his was kicking long once in space. It everything else in-between that needs to be worked on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What have you liked and disliked?
I think the back six (with the exception of Bews) have been solid, Jeka and Humphries both look good additions. Midfield was competitive to half time, I think moving Knevitt off the wing didn’t work and O’Sullivan was better in defence. We’ve been able to transition the ball pretty well, final kick inside 50 is letting us down. Starting to fatigue and struggle against the bigger bodies, but that’s probably to be expected.

Horrendous defence.

BVH got blocked but theyll never pay that - the other 23 defenders just stood there

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back