VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Clark, when clear, has A grade vision and is a very nice kick. He sees the best option and can deliver even if it's a low percentage option.

When he develops his body, his best attribute will be deployed much more often than we have seen so far.
Yeah I don't disagree. Will be a good player for a long time. I just don't see star potential

Clark, when clear, has A grade vision and is a very nice kick. He sees the best option and can deliver even if it's a low percentage option.

When he develops his body, his best attribute will be deployed much more often than we have seen so far. His value to the team will rise considerably.

I was critical of his VFL form in his first year but seeing him at AFL level this year it is obvious Clark will be a star. Not a 'foot soldier', a star. Much like Zuthrie in his early years, you can see Clark just knows how to play the game. His reading of the play, particularly through stoppages, is elite.

I was critical of his VFL form in his first year but seeing him at AFL level this year it is obvious Clark will be a star. Not a 'foot soldier', a star. Much like Zuthrie in his early years, you can see Clark just knows how to play the game. His reading of the play, particularly through stoppages, is elite.

Have to admit I didn't think much of Zuthrie in his early years. You could see he could read the play and had good footy smarts but the question marks over whether he could perform at the level lingered for a few years. Now I think of him as a mini-Tom Stewart, and he'd probably get a lot more recognition league-wide if we didn't have major-Tom Stewart in the team.

Anyway, it's a prime example of showing how hard it is to judge players for at least 3-4 years.

When he develops his body, his best attribute will be deployed much more often than we have seen so far. His value to the team will rise considerably.
That is very kind assessment, though it is unfalsifiable, to my eye he is extremely vanilla ball in hand.

All I saw pre-draft and post draft is Tom Aktins

Not getting much value from IF50 entries but that one just resulted by Willis finally getting a foot on it in the square.

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to clean up disposal but good defensive efforts from Mullin and MOC

GO catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back