VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

We've only got 5 players with AFL experience and 2 of those are Clohesy and O'Sullivan with 1 each (Parfitt, O'Connor and Mullin the other 3).

Box Hill have 12 I think. They are Reeves, Wingard, Stephens (haven't seen him yet), Grainger Barras, Ward, Serong, Maginness, Phillips, Ramsden, MacDonald, Hustwaite and Tyler Brown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've only got 5 players with AFL experience and 2 of those are Clohesy and O'Sullivan with 1 each (Parfitt, O'Connor and Mullin the other 3).

Box Hill have 12 I think. They are Reeves, Wingard, Stephens (haven't seen him yet), Grainger Barras, Ward, Serong, Maginness, Phillips, Ramsden, MacDonald, Hustwaite and Tyler Brown.
Thinking back to what the Hawks paid for Wingard and watching him stink it up in the VFL will never not be funny

Where is Stephens? He’s not a world beater but he’s good enough to be getting a decent run in the Hawks VFL

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back