VFL VFL: Elimination Final - Sandringham v Port Melbourne -

Remove this Banner Ad

Do corpses have opinions?

image.png

You'd think that there will be clubs sniffing around Eli this off-season, dominated the VFL and deserves more opportunity. Would hate for us to trade him because we'd get peanuts in return and I think that he'll be a really good player for us, he could nearly be a regular in our team by now if his arm break didn't set him back so much.

You'd think that there will be clubs sniffing around Eli this off-season, dominated the VFL and deserves more opportunity. Would hate for us to trade him because we'd get peanuts in return and I think that he'll be a really good player for us, he could nearly be a regular in our team by now if his arm break didn't set him back so much.
ITKers have already said opposition clubs have asked about Eli

They will get one for Mayne
MMmmmmm. I see I see... I like that :thumbsu:

That gives Freo picks 3 and 10. They send 10 on to GWS in return for McCarthy and Lobbe.
That values at McCarthy at pick 43 and Lobbe at pick 17. Probably about right considering everything.
So Freo end up with McCarthy, Pick 3, Lobbe and lose Mayne and Weller. Not a bad result.
GWS lose Steele and McCarthy but end up with pick 10 and 25ish. A good result for them for Academy points.
Saints lose pick 10 and Lee and end up with Steele and Weller. A good result.

Have I got this right? Seems too good to be true for all parties?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MMmmmmm. I see I see... I like that :thumbsu:

That gives Freo picks 3 and 10. They send 10 on to GWS in return for McCarthy and pick 17.
That values at McCarthy at pick 43. Probably about right considering everything.
So Freo end up with McCarthy 3, & 17 and lose Mayne and Weller. Not a bad result.
GWS lose Steele and McCarthy but end up with pick 10 and 25ish. A good result for them.
Saints lose pick 10 and Lee and end up with Steele and Weller. A good result.

Have I got this right? Seems too good to be true for all parties?
Seems pretty good. Very good.

Best part about it is that neither Richmond nor Essendon are involved.

Can't see anyone giving us much for Lee, very good VFL player that's about it. Liam Jones kicks plenty in the VFL as well,
even kicked a bag full in the VFL grand final a couple of years ago, just before he went to Carlton.

Sandringham FC ‏@sandyzebs
FINAL SIREN - #PJVFL
@PortMelbourneFC - 15. 10. 100 Sandringham - 22. 13. 145

Disposals: Curren 31, Le Grice 26, Cook 24, Templeton 21, Grace 21

Goals: Lee 5, Shenton 4, Dennis-Lane 3, Wilkins 2, Templeton 2, Answerth, Cook, Grace, Curren, Sinclair, Pierce

Can't see anyone giving us much for Lee, very good VFL player that's about it. Liam Jones kicks plenty in the VFL as well,
even kicked a bag full in the VFL grand final a couple of years ago, just before he went to Carlton.
I like where you're going with that.

Willy Penguins... er, Seagulls next week, at their place.
Hopefully the Penguins get up! lol Does anyone here know what's going on at Sandringham at the moment. There's unrest at the club & I'm pretty sure it's got something to do with the St Kilda alignment going forward. I've heard rumours of officials/players coming to fisticuffs, issues with team selections, Paul Hudson resigning. Sandy are a proud club & I'm curious with what's happening down at TB Oval.

OK Freo have pick 3. If they have their eye on Sam Petrevski-Seton with that pick - a similar player to Weller - than maybe Weller really is in play.

Freo could end up with SPS, Rory Lobbe & McCarthy for the loss of Weller, Barlow, Ballantyne and Z Clarke.

Not a bad result for them really if they manage to re-sign Fyfe.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL: Elimination Final - Sandringham v Port Melbourne -

Remove this Banner Ad

Back