VFL VFL R4 Sandringham vs Casey

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy crap Holmes! Was on the mark and intercepted the kick with his long arms and veryical leap. Lead to Acres goal.

McCartin intercept on wing previous to that was also very good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saad has been impressive. Good attack on the ball.

Holmes being killed around the ground but doing alright in the ruck.

curren in and under, doing well.

Does acres look slow to anyone else?

Cockie is almost Sandys best every game.

Hence two b&fs and a runner up (when he won the media award) in the last 3 years

I'd sure like to see Paddy start holding his marks. He usually recovers and gathers but he needs to clunk simple marks on the lead. Saunders, Shenton and Curren are very good at this level but I think this is their ceiling. Acres has so much time compared to others, just needs to clean up his kicking. Mitch Brown is AFL quality
I love the first qtr play when Acres just wandered around someone. Not sure he's genuinely slow, more so laconic. He's also 6'3 and will be s big guy. Great hands from the pack for the Cockie goal. Have been really impressed with his inside game. There's our big mid. Need some that are speedy and can kick now!

Acres moves like Pendlebury, a bit slow, but extremely aware and runs like a basketballer. Still needs to tidy up his mistakes by foot, but he really could be the best of the 2013 bunch.

Is he playing in the guts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL R4 Sandringham vs Casey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back