Sandringham 2.0 6.4 7.4 9.7 (61)

GOALS:
Casey Scorpions: King 3 Lang 2 Wilson 2 Scott 2 Paredes Rosier Page
Sandringham: Kreymborg 4 McTaggart 3 Brown Harris

BEST:
Casey Scorpions: Corrigan Scott Wilson Page Paredes Anderson
Sandringham: Verma Coates Noone Payne Brown Murdoch

Fantastic play by our Saints boys.

Lee takes the relieving mark, big switch across the ground to Wright.

He takes off, takes 4 bounces down the wing and kicks long forward...Eli rises and takes a great mark and goals.

I never understood Lee behind the footy until I've watched him in action today.

Solid mark and doesn't need the pace to get desperation from his opponent like he does up forward and he is a fantastic kick! Seems to make good decisions and think he is a definite option as a KPB if he continues to develop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sandringham FC ‏@sandyzebs
Final Stats - #PJVFL Disposals: Curren 33, Cockie 24, Acres 23 Goals: Cockie 2, Zijai 2, Saad 2, Acres 2, Saunders, Gilbert, Hayes, Brown

VFL Sporting Pulse
2015 Peter Jackson VFL

Casey Scorpions 0.3 3.5 7.8 8.10 (58)
Sandringham 1.2 7.6 9.8 13.15 (93)

BEST:
Sandringham: Acres Cockie Curren Lee Goddard Saad

Last edited:
White with nothing?

4 touches i heard

I have been a big supporter of White, but this is starting to become a problem. We can't have him rotting away in the development league not even touching the ball. His confidence will be shot. His fitness seems to be a major sticking point, I would personally try something radical like pull him from playing for 4-5 weeks and get another mini pre-season into him, under the proviso that we give him at least 5 senior games at the end of it. It sounds like it's make or break for the kid now, I would like to see us give him an extended run at AFL level to see if we have anything to work with or not.

There is nothing to lose from this strategy. Right now, his trade value is zero. Nobody is going to trade for a bloke getting 4 kicks in the development league.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL R4 Sandringham vs Casey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back