Votes vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Kennedy - Champ
Embley - Still has it and played really well today, love his goals on the run
Brown - Gonna be an absolute gun, agree now that he is suited to CHF
Glass - Solid as ever
Masten - Improving weekly

HM
Hansen - Happy to be proven wrong with this bloke, trade value may go up if he strings a few more good games together

5. Glassy - keeping Reiwoldt to one goal awesome effort
4. Kennedy - just keeps on impressing
3. E-Mac - after a shocking start kept Kosi well held..
2. Embley - as has already been said - very solid all day
1. Hansen - good return to AFL.....

Thought about Masten but he just goes to ground too often putting extra pressure on himself and those around!

5. Embley - I thought that was his best game in at least 2 seasons.
4. Glass - Same as usual
3. Kennedy - played well in all facets of the game. Even took a genuine pack mark. Can't remember the last Eagle to take one of those.
2. E-Mac - played tightly, errant with disposal.
1. Wirra - really struggling to come up with a 5th.

5 Masten
4 Glass
3 Embley
2 Masten
1 Kennedy.

HM To Hansen thought he lpayed pretty well today and perhaps showed if he can play like that there is a place for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 Glass - Played well on class opponents

4 Hurn - Another skill masterclass. Set up our play all day

3 Embers - Good with three goals

2 Priddis - Good in tight

1 Masten - Did some good things

HM Kennedy Spagbowl and Lynch

Apologies for the intrusion.

I noticed that one of the coaches (well, it would have been Worsfold) gave MacKenzie 2 in the coaches votes.

I thought Embley, Selwood, Masten, Lynch, Spangher and Brown were pretty solid (with some cameos from others) but didn't notice MacKenzie.

I'm reading from your votes that he took Kosi, although I can't remember Kosi being outmarked even on a reasonably ordinary day. It seemed that the Saints struggled with the sun and refused to kick long (which didn't help Kosi get a touch).

But some of you gave him votes for 10 possessions (noting both teams chipped it around in the back half) and 1 tackle.

Any recollections of inspiring acts by "E-Mac" during the game?

Sometimes i feel like an umpire with my votes Squizzy. I.E. i forget about the backmen.

I didnt see the coaches votes this week, but i'm sure Woosh had his reasons. Kosi didn't have great influence which could have been because of a number of reasons. Perhaps Emac did alot of 'team things', such as set up well and position himself. Personally i think Glass was our best backman and didn't think Emac did enough for top 5, hence my voting above.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back