Review Vs Geelong (we effin' did it) Autopsy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Bastinac has been so ordinary as sub in both games I'm actually looking forward to Adams returning.

Bastinac either needs to start on field or not play, I hope he plays and does well but on his sub form he would have to be worried.

Im watching the game again, Brown gives a free away in front of goals for above the shoulder on Blicavs. The treatment LT has copped from Kelly so far is laughable. He was allowed to do whatever he liked to LT all ****ing night and knew it...

A marking contest he would either drape himself all over him or as soon as he went up for a mark push him forward and out of the contest. No frees.

Just on Basti, in a game we win by a goal, he smothers someone late in the game which could've resulted in a goal, tiny things.

So did i lol

The last quarter is unwatchable. I wont be putting myself through that again.

Nothing has changed in my mind. We were umpired out of the game and Geelong were umpired into it.

I fear that Friday night will be worse.

So did i lol

The last quarter is unwatchable. I wont be putting myself through that again.

Nothing has changed in my mind. We were umpired out of the game and Geelong were umpired into it.

I was angry watching the replay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too right. I cant think its anything else but blatant cheating after watching it again.

Not one media analyst/commentator has touched the umpiring in out game with a ten foot pole. Cowards.

Can't lose their place at the trough.

Anyone know where to find a pub in Rotarua and surrounds that will be showing the game?

Shouldn't be a drama I wouldn't imagine. There are heaps of pubs in Rotorua. When we were there earlier this season I was quite surprised to turn the TV on in the place we were staying at and find the footy on.

Unwatchable?, we won, i'll watch that game to my grave.

I am going to save both games on the T-Box and in early Jan sit down and watch them from start to finish when the cricket is as boring as bat shit and its 45 degrees outside.

As of tonight I have only watched the last half of * and the last Q v Squeelong.

Unwatchable?, we won, i'll watch that game to my grave.

Id rather watch the first half and then switch off. We were very lucky to win in the end because of them yellow maggots. Imagine Goldy doesnt take the mark, it spills out and a cat kicks a goal. Game even. Bounce, ruck infringement against Goldy, long bomb in and through for a point. Loss.

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Id rather watch the first half and then switch off. We were very lucky to win in the end because of them yellow maggots. Imagine Goldy doesnt take the mark, it spills out and a cat kicks a goal. Game even. Bounce, ruck infringement against Goldy, long bomb in and through for a point. Loss.

Imagine there's no heaven

...I imagined what would have happened if I hadn't worn my lucky 1995 beanie.

...I imagined what would have happened if I hadn't worn my lucky 1995 beanie.

And my guernsey over the top of my North shirt, finished by my signed hat! We could have been in all sorts of strife if I wasn't wearing all three!

And my guernsey over the top of my North shirt, finished by my signed hat! We could have been in all sorts of strife if I wasn't wearing all three!

I was shitting bricks when I drove up past the Zoo instead of Flemington Road Friday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Vs Geelong (we effin' did it) Autopsy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back