Review Vs Geelong (we effin' did it) Autopsy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong (92) v North Melbourne (98)

Despite the Channel Seven commentary team’s best efforts, North Melbourne managed to defeat the Cats in a thrilling game.

To be fair, North looked the better team all evening, but as it seemed Geelong were dead and buried, North decided to go all Norf and almost threw it away.

Bruce McAvaney really tried to get Geelong home by telling us how amazing Joel Selwood is every two minutes and also repeatedly telling us that the Cats always win the close ones.

He was well supported by Tom Harley, who high on a cocktail of Swisse placebos, openly barracked all evening.

It was a tough night for Selwood. He played an amazing game, especially early on, despite being caught high by Boomer Harvey.

It left him bleeding all evening. Seriously, when are the umpires going to start protecting him?

For the Kanagaroos, this was a terrific win. It puts all those people who mocked them throughout the year back in their box.

I can tell you, it’s awfully crowded in this box and I would really like to get out. I promise not to make jokes at their expense for at least three paragraphs.

North were very good and what seemed at times to be a wasted season, has now become a very exciting one.

It was especially nice to see Nick Dal Santo gather 35 possessions and he must be deeply upset the Saints didn’t want to keep him.

What does this win mean for the Kangaroos? Apart from a Preliminary Final against the Swans, it means Brad can finally look Chris in the eye at the family Christmas.

The Swans will be tough, but if there’s anyone who can beat them, it’s Hawthorn.

For Chris Scott, it was ‘mission accomplished’ once again, although, annoyingly he still won’t reveal what his mission exactly is. I bet it’s got something to do with these new terror laws.

Geelong seemed to win all year in spite of themselves and going out in straight sets wasn’t a complete surprise.

When the end comes for great teams, it seems to come fast. The question is, has Geelong done enough in recent seasons to turn over their list and make sure this doesn’t happen?

Mark these words for next season, I have absolutely no idea.

Quality write up.
http://titusoreily.com/monday-knee-jerk-reaction-afl-finals-week-two/

Gotta love LMac in that celebration clip

Luke_Mcdonald_nmfc.gif

Oh, one more thing.

Hawkins might have been Carey-esque. But he isn't Carey. If he was, they'd have won. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry mate, finish your coffee first and it might make more sense.

Gawd give it a rest mate, if you really thought I was a Bombers supporter surely I would have been banned by now, lol......I would surely be the only Breach man in history to spend an entire year on another teams site, exclusively!!!!!!!!! Your insinuation is illogical, irrelevant, insulting and above all, incorrect......enough:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Gawd give it a rest mate, if you really thought I was a Bombers supporter surely I would have been banned by now, lol......I would surely be the only Breach man in history to spend an entire year on another teams site, exclusively!!!!!!!!! Your insinuation is illogical, irrelevant, insulting and above all, incorrect......enough:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
But......

Your disrespect of Hansen is illogical, irrelevant and incorrect.....enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the worst logic I've ever seen used on bf...

But......
Your disrespect of Hansen is illogical, irrelevant and incorrect.....enough.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't rate him as a player never have, this is merely opinion not an outright defamation of character.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Vs Geelong (we effin' did it) Autopsy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back