Review vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

1200 words. 1200!!!!!

12 references. 12!!!!!!!!!

Ah to be in first year again. ;)
You don't understand. Nothing else I have to do requires such effort. :p

Come and watch a few games against the interstate teams at Etihad. Happy to sit & chat with you even if you wear the other 'poo colored' scarf.
Will certainly get a few chances to come and support when the Hawks play Interstate

12 references?

That's one for each Liam Picken tackle.
Think of Liam!!!!
He clearly had a hand in my speedy completion of that fine piece of writing - where the hell is his church/temple/place of worship?

And if I don't do well, I'll blame Ryan Griffen. Not on any numerical basis, just because I can.

"5:47 left, up by 2. Amazing!! How??! Ball comes in long goes to ground. Dahl somehow manages to get a kick away that looks to be going straight through for a goal! But it bounced up instead of on....

5:47 left, up by 2. Wood goes to shepherd the ball through but it bounces up! He leaps in the air higher than Ralph Macchio in the karate kid! Goal!!! We couldn't could we..."

No one said but that ball looked touched off Dahl's boot, so TG Woody got his kick in.

"5:47 left, up by 2. Amazing!! How??! Ball comes in long goes to ground. Dahl somehow manages to get a kick away that looks to be going straight through for a goal! But it bounced up instead of on....

5:47 left, up by 2. Wood goes to shepherd the ball through but it bounces up! He leaps in the air higher than Ralph Macchio in the karate kid! Goal!!! We couldn't could we..."

No one said but that ball looked touched off Dahl's boot, so TG Woody got his kick in.
Yeah it would have been interesting, most likely would have gone to review so probably would have depended on what the goal umpire thought. The one thing I noticed was that the Sydney player never claimed touched, but who knows if it was that kick that went through.

Premium Member No 2622517
As this is the sort of thing that you can only get from watching the games, and you've obviously watched a lot more Hawthorn games than any of us - can you report back to us if you see any similarities in the tactics or game styles that Beveridge is utilising similar to when he was at the Hawks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looked touched to me

How good was Smith's kick to McVeigh in that last play? Almost won them the game.

After watching the last quarter again, I'd like to congratulate the umpires for a very good performance.

There was a lot of close calls, players throwing there bodies all over the place, yet they only paid 3 free kicks for the quarter.

In a very high pressure quarter, they didn't over react.

After watching the last quarter again, I'd like to congratulate the umpires for a very good performance.

There was a lot of close calls, players throwing there bodies all over the place, yet they only paid 3 free kicks for the quarter.

In a very high pressure quarter, they didn't over react.

Shame about the first three quarters!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back