Review vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

I stayed up to watch the game live. It is now 3 AM here but I'm way too pumped up to sleep now. I'm gonna need some heavy duty caffeine tomorrow but it was well worth it!

Great stuff Floridog! You're made of the right stuff mate. :thumbsu: :footy: :thumbsu:

These old boys must be loving it! Watching these kids grow up before their eyes! Love that Murph, Boydy, and Moz are Dogs for life!

And Murph and Boyd, previously consigned to be one-club players who will never play in a flag, are thinking... what if?

I was watching on TV, but it sounded like they did not play our song after we won at the end of the game. We won, but there was just this silence followed by boos from angry swans fans.

Fantastic win guys... set it up in the first half then showed massive guts and heart to hang on in the end. You could tell so many players on both sides were exhausted. What more can you ask of your team than to give 100% and leave nothing out on the park. No more honourable losses for your boys and hopefully my Dees going forward.

DL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This young Bulldog team is so fun to watch. To win away from home against a quality team has shown how much these players have come in just a short time under Luke Beveridge. The Bulldogs did it without Liberatore and Wallis.

Very impressive win.

Feel free to come over to the Carlton board and teach us how to rebuild.
CDj3rrMUMAAH6FC.jpg:large

After Bob's post game interview he ran over to Matty Boyd and the fierce embrace between them showed how much that win and being part of this team means to those guys. Our youngsters are in very good hands. Feel so great for Bob and Matty in particular.

Just quietly...how good is Luke Beveridge???

Good game, missus is a bulldogs supporter so at least 1 of us had some enjoyment this week. You look alot different to last year exciting to watch.
Replacing the worst coach in modern history (statistically) will generally do that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back