Review vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Just quietly...how good is Luke Beveridge???

SayItLOUDER.jpg

My brother and I cheered you boys on like crazy. Brilliant win from the Dogs. Completely deserved too. They just wanted it more.

I'm afraid you guys might have taken away the mantle of "everyone's second favourite team" away from us (Port).

Lukas Webb ... did not look at of place at all. Perfect addition to our HB line. Sure hands, excellent kick/decision maker, strong in the contest. Would have to be a RS chance this week!
Played forward quite a bit today. He is so so natural. Always in the right spot. Competitive, balanced, brave, smart. Wowsers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lukas Webb ... did not look at of place at all. Perfect addition to our HB line. Sure hands, excellent kick/decision maker, strong in the contest. Would have to be a RS chance this week!

How many intercept marks did he take? Knows his role, knows when to go. It's only his 3rd game for crying out loud!

He has been very good since he came into the team. Doesn't panic, looks as if he's constantly thinking about where the next possession is going to. Has skills and goes in for it when required.

Played forward quite a bit today. He is so so natural. Always in the right spot. Competitive, balanced, brave, smart. Wowsers.
Played forward for school and Vic Metro, though all recruiters knew that his skillset would be better on the HBF in the AFL, and was generally reported to be a future HBF before the draft.

Trying to write up my weekly positives but just can't calm down! So emotional over that performance, we cut them to shreds in the dry, and then gutsed out a win of epic proportions!

Actually was talking to Robert Shaw this week on Twitter and he said he is very good forward!

Remove this Banner Ad

Review vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back