Europe War in Ukraine - Thread 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

While this is definitely an assassination, what the above suggests to me is that Putin didn't know this was coming, and that someone else (Shoigu or Gerasimov for example) went rogue. Otherwise why the panic as he would already have the post plan in place? This looks like he is scrambling to get a story straight with advisors.

If Putin ordered his death after promising his safety a month back, it makes him look like a mob boss. If he didn't know about the hit, then he is losing control. Either option makes him look weak.

I wonder if Prigozhin was thinking he should have marched on Moscow as his jet was falling from the sky. Seems like Wagner have taken his death well.

Why is shot down the main theory? Bomb on board could be plausible or am I missing something?
I would presume someone like him would have a private plane he was getting in checked over.

But if your flying in Russia, you cannot avoid flying within the range of SAM batteries.

So, it would be just easier.

Think of it as putting a bomb on the plane, after it took off.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Erdogen is supposed to visit Russia next month to meet up with Putin personally and talk about the Black Sea grain deal.

However with planes being shot out of the sky by the Russian military, it seems that he might be having a change of mind judging by the comments below which will get him uninvited quickly.

FR24 data from the downed jet. Whatever happened happened suddenly. Plenty of videos of the plane falling from the sky trailing fuel. The only 2 possibilities are a SAM or a bomb on board. Pretty shitty for the aircrew who were just civilian pilots on a contract.

Seeing as it was broad daylight I would expect somebody filmed a smoke trail from a SAM launch or managed to catch it in flight. Im leaning towards a bomb due the lack of SAM video/photographic evidence.

Just seems a little strange that Putin used this method to get rid of Prigozhin.
He had so many other options available to him.
This method allows you to blame so many.
Air crew.
Ground crew.
Enemies
Russian mobsters
Russian underground
Ukraine
America
Faulty aircraft
Limitless people to throw mud at.
Brilliant assassination and set up.

I would presume someone like him would have a private plane he was getting in checked over.

But if your flying in Russia, you cannot avoid flying within the range of SAM batteries.

So, it would be just easier.

Think of it as putting a bomb on the plane, after it took off.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

There's holes in the fuselage someone said looked like air defence. Tver hosts a big military training facility and more.

However I do believe shrapnel from a bomb also can put holes in fuselage.

As i posted above,, there was a delay getting the flight under way. That's also curious

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wonder why they resorted to doing it this way. There would have been so many other low key ways to take Prigozhin out that wouldn't have drawn as much attention as this. I mean this is really out there on the loud scale and as public as you could expect.

Did they want to teach him a lesson for the IL22 plane that Wagner shot down in their mutiny?

Anyhow Biden isn't surprised.

This came out yesterday before the unlucky accident. You would think it is moot as Wagner will cease to exist after this.

While this is definitely an assassination, what the above suggests to me is that Putin didn't know this was coming, and that someone else (Shoigu or Gerasimov for example) went rogue. Otherwise why the panic as he would already have the post plan in place? This looks like he is scrambling to get a story straight with advisors.

If Putin ordered his death after promising his safety a month back, it makes him look like a mob boss. If he didn't know about the hit, then he is losing control. Either option makes him look weak.

I wonder if Prigozhin was thinking he should have marched on Moscow as his jet was falling from the sky. Seems like Wagner have taken his death well.

There is a possibility to this. There have been a few instances where the Russian armed forces tried to kill Prigohzin or Wagner.

Remember when Wagner was leaving Bakhmut the Russian armed forces mined the path Wagner were taking and the Russian armed forces started shooting at Wagner when they tried to remove the mines.

There is also the incident where Prigohzin claimed the Russian armed forces bombed a Wagner training ground which led to the March to Moscow.

I wonder why they resorted to doing it this way. There would have been so many other low key ways to take Prigozhin out that wouldn't have drawn as much attention as this. I mean this is really out there on the loud scale and as public as you could expect.

Did they want to teach him a lesson for the IL22 plane that Wagner shot down in their mutiny?

Anyhow Biden isn't surprised.

Is anyone surprised?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He ****ed around and certainly found out.

But this whole thing is still really ******* weird
Russia needs cash.
They nationalise Wagner and take their Africa revenue. I can see logic behind it in a psychopath kind of way

Looks like the plane being shot down is more likely than a bomb on the plane. The reasoning is on the planes decent the fuselage is in tact and the plane was missing a wing (if it was a bomb on board than the fuselage would be damaged and the wing unlikely to be damaged/fall off).

Haven't seen any video or photographic evidence of a missile yet though.

In the last two downings (Ukraine Airlines in Tehran and MH17 in East Ukraine) video and photographic evidence of a missile didn't take long to emerge.

This sort of stuff is what you'd expect in a 3rd world banana republic run by a power hungry dictator. The problem for the public execution of Prigohzhin is there are surely some in the Duma and/or oligarchs that will be concerned for their lives now. Maybe seeing this happen is enough for someone from within to finally become a hero of the world and take Putin out in fear of their own lives. He's clearly out of control and far too powerful in a country of Russia's size/population.

My prediction is the Kremlin will throw various propaganda stories around the crash and even try to blame it on Ukraine. Don't expect to see a proper investigation on this crash.

This sort of stuff is what you'd expect in a 3rd world banana republic run by a power hungry dictator. The problem for the public execution of Prigohzhin is there are surely some in the Duma and/or oligarchs that will be concerned for their lives now. Maybe seeing this happen is enough for someone from within to finally become a hero of the world and take Putin out in fear of their own lives. He's clearly out of control and far too powerful in a country of Russia's size/population.

My prediction is the Kremlin will throw various propaganda stories around the crash and even try to blame it on Ukraine. Don't expect to see a proper investigation on this crash.
Russia is a banana Republic

Is anyone surprised?
That he was a straight up idiot for believing Putin’s assurances of safety and instead was a dead man walking? Nope.

But surprised that he didn’t fall out of a window onto a bed of polonium laced bullets as opposed to a highly publicised plane crash? Yep.

I'm going to start a bookie service taking bets on next Russian government official / vatnik assassination.

** Putin bets only paid out upon DNA confirmation it was him assassinated - not one of his doubles - also medical examiners report stating death was not caused by natural causes required ****

Odds

Prigozhin 3/1
Girkin 3.50/1
Surovkin 10/1
Zolotov 5/1
Gerasimov 5/1
Shoigu 8/1
Lavrov 10/1
Zahrakova 12/1
Lukashenka 15/1
Putin 20/1
Trump 50/1
Elon Musk 200 / 1
Awaremind 20000 / 1

Minimum bets 10000 roubles or 2 bottles of Vodka. Multi bets accepted. Deaths must be in chronological order for win to be paid out.

EDIT: *Surovkin odds changed after market manipulation allegations *

Hehehehe. Seems my odds were spot on. Prigohzhin is dead and Girkin is in jail. Surovkin is arrrested.

I am also opening a market for cause of next death during Russian purge as follows:

Death by polonium poisoning 1.50

Suicide by jumping out a window 2.00

Sculling a bottle of vodka, death by alcohol poisoning 3.50

Unexplained cause of death 5.00

Car / Plane bomb 8.00

CIA sponsored assassination 20.00

Killed in mutiny 50.00

Natural causes 125.00

Animal bred in NATO biolab kills subject in frenzied attack 1500.00

Cruise missile fired at Ukraine, malfunctions and takes out subject in Russia 250000.00

Other causes not listed 1000000.00

Can't find any Prigohzin into bomb bets just yet........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back