Europe War in Ukraine - Thread 4 - thread rules updated

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the thread for discussing the War in Ukraine. Should you want to discuss the geopolitics, the history, or an interesting tangent, head over here:

If a post isn't directly concerning the events of the war or starts to derail the thread, report the post to us and we'll move it over there.

Seeing as multiple people seem to have forgotten, abuse is against the rules of BF. Continuous, page long attacks directed at a single poster in this thread will result in threadbans for a week from this point; doing so again once you have returned will make the bans permanent and will be escalated to infractions.

This thread still has misinformation rules, and occasionally you will be asked to demonstrate a claim you have made by moderation. If you cannot, you will be offered the opportunity to amend the post to reflect that it's opinion, to remove the post, or you will be threadbanned and infracted for sharing misinformation.

Addendum: from this point, use of any variant of the word 'orc' to describe combatants, politicians or russians in general will be deleted and the poster will receive a warning. If the behaviour continues, it will be escalated. Consider this fair warning.

Finally: If I see the word Nazi or Hitler being flung around, there had better have a good faith basis as to how it's applicable to the Russian invasion - as in, video/photographic evidence of POW camps designed to remove another ethnic group - or to the current Ukrainian army. If this does not occur, you will be threadbanned for posting off topic

This is a sensitive area, and I understand that this makes for fairly incensed conversation sometimes. This does not mean the rules do not apply, whether to a poster positing a Pro-Ukraine stance or a poster positing an alternative view.

Behave, people.

Last edited:
Hang on... so NATO forces are simultaneously fighting alongside Ukraine, while refusing to fight alongside Ukraine (in what you describe as a proxy war).

At least make your word vomits consistent.
Parroting Russian propaganda again linking the murderous Russian attack to the Swedish foreign minister resigning
Perhaps instead of posting, you should just publish a daily link to Putins latest lies.

As for the population decrease, any sources for that that aren't Russian? Reuters noted a drop in the population to around 28m because of refugee flows and Russia's invasion and occupation of the east where millions are trapped or have been forced into Russia
What's even funnier is that Russian trolls around the world are being paid handsomely for spreading Kremlin propaganda even though they know it is BS. This village idiot is doing it for free because he actually believes it.

The conspiracy is strong in this one. You must be tired having hijacked the protest today waving that Russian flag.

Okay, now they have been upgraded to the best army in the world according to "most commentators who know of these things." Can you name 2 commentators that aren't Russian trolls?

Did these commentators take into account how the best army in the world cant even win a war against its poor neighbour?

Also NATO is fighting in Kursk. First I've heard of it. Once again can you enlighten me and link me something that isn't Russian troll farms.

So you're saying the Swedish FM resigned because of the strike on Poltova. Once again please provide a link showing that was the reason for his resignation.

So the Ukrainian population has halved to less than 20 million now? Once again a link please.

Lol. Yet you are fine parroting Russian troll propaganda? About as truthful as Trump in a press conference.

Notice how he/she referred to Ukrainians as "subjects".

Pretty obvious what sort of poster we are dealing with....

Blinken and his sidekick Lammy in Kiev today giving more money to Zelenski probably going to a numbered Swiss account as I post this,Zelenski has estates in Florida where he hopes to live after destroying Ukraine that is if he lives long enough and before any of you simpletons think Puttin will do it,far more likely someone on his own side will actually finish him.

The Americans and NATO just hope he can hold out till Nov but Kursk is unravelling as we speak with the loss of 10.000,s lives from NATO and Ukrainian elite forces but as long as he holds out till Nov no worries after all it is mostly Only Ukrainians dying but there are foreign fighters ending up dead in increasing numbers just Like the Swedes.

Boys keep your head in the sand but you are in for some big shocks and then we will see who was correct,I am sure NATO was hoping they could rely on Turkish troops if it all kicked off but that bird has flown with Erdegan joining BRICS instead let alone Gaza and now the west bank.

If some of you are wondering why Turkiye is so important it is its strategic position and 900.000 men under arms unlike us in the west they have no trouble in recruiting people,BRICS meeting in Kazan next month and I think the Russians would like to be triumphant by then and they may well be so.

What's even funnier is that Russian trolls around the world are being paid handsomely for spreading Kremlin propaganda even though they know it is BS. This village idiot is doing it for free because he actually believes it.
Do not say that I did not tell you what will happen I was an Idiot like you until I started looking at both sides of the argument so there is hope for you yet.

Blinken and his sidekick Lammy in Kiev today giving more money to Zelenski probably going to a numbered Swiss account as I post this,Zelenski has estates in Florida where he hopes to live after destroying Ukraine that is if he lives long enough and before any of you simpletons think Puttin will do it,far more likely someone on his own side will actually finish him.

The Americans and NATO just hope he can hold out till Nov but Kursk is unravelling as we speak with the loss of 10.000,s lives from NATO and Ukrainian elite forces but as long as he holds out till Nov no worries after all it is mostly Only Ukrainians dying but there are foreign fighters ending up dead in increasing numbers just Like the Swedes.

Boys keep your head in the sand but you are in for some big shocks and then we will see who was correct,I am sure NATO was hoping they could rely on Turkish troops if it all kicked off but that bird has flown with Erdegan joining BRICS instead let alone Gaza and now the west bank.

If some of you are wondering why Turkiye is so important it is its strategic position and 900.000 men under arms unlike us in the west they have no trouble in recruiting people,BRICS meeting in Kazan next month and I think the Russians would like to be triumphant by then and they may well be so.

You can't spell Kyiv or Zelensky correctly vatnik.

You have also posted a bullshit story about Zelensky owning estates in Florida

This false story unsurprisingly is linked back to the pro Russian far right.

There are no NATO forces in Kursk, this is another lie. Your story about the Swedes was also previously debunked.

As for Turkey - unfortunately for Adolf Putin the facts are that Turkey is a NATO member, always will be a NATO member and an official trading partner of EU.

Turkey have been negotiating for full EU membership to this very day but have issues with human rights abuse and suppression of free speech (obviously not an issue for BRICS membership).

Prety much everything you've posted here is a flat out lie and amplification of Russian propaganda.

I don't reckon you will last long at the internet research agency with such poor quality posting comrade.

Do not say that I did not tell you what will happen I was an Idiot like you until I started looking at both sides of the argument so there is hope for you yet.

I once heard a story about a fascist invader Adolf Putin being welcome with open arms as a savior of the Ukranian people with Ukraine gloriously returning to the new Russian empire within a short time of Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

The only problem with this story is Ukanians reject Russian fascism, autocracy and subjugation. Must really get at subjects of the so called Russian federation like you that Ukranians have overwhelmingly turned their back on being a puppet state of Russia with absoluteness.

Ukraine can do as they please with storm shadows

Nothing in that range is safe for Russia. Any attacks on Ukraine will be met with a much greater reprisal against Russian military targets.

Also, occupation of Crimea is almost at the point where it is now untenable for the Russians unless they can do a deal with Ukraine.

Putin threatens west over supply of uranium, nickel etc:

This will go about as good for him as his threats over supply of gas & oil.

This bloke honestly has no idea at all. His plan seems to be keep attacking Ukraine in the hope that western nations will eventually stop supplying Ukraine with protection and to hell with Russia's international status / economy / lives of every day people in Russia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly, Putin has to be the biggest moron of the last 100 years.

Uranium supply will easily be able to made up for by alternative sources. He's effectively going to sanction himself & Russia voluntarily.

It comes from Russia now because they can do it cheaper with more lax labour laws and environmental controls.

Australia has heaps of all of this stuff, but also more stringent environmental and labour laws.

If this allows a 2-year window for Australia to ramp up production with increased prices, Russia will struggle to get back their market share if/when they withdraw from Ukraine and are accepted back into polite society.

Titanium prices spiked after the invastion, but have since dropped. I'm guessing this was just Vlad trying to pump up the price, but it hasn't budged. Nobody listens to the old codger any more. Same story with Nickel. I bet Vlad was hoping to jack the price up with a bit of fear-mongering, but all it has done is point out how irrelevant him and his fiefdom have become to world affairs.

This bloke honestly has no idea at all. His plan seems to be keep attacking Ukraine in the hope that western nations will eventually stop supplying Ukraine with protection and to hell with Russia's international status / economy / lives of every day people in Russia.

His remarks will only increase the efforts of russia’s customers to look for new suppliers.

When they are running down their reserves built up, at a rapid rate, the obvious solution is obviously to restrict further the few sources of income left :drunk:

It comes from Russia now because they can do it cheaper with more lax labour laws and environmental controls.

Australia has heaps of all of this stuff, but also more stringent environmental and labour laws.

If this allows a 2-year window for Australia to ramp up production with increased prices, Russia will struggle to get back their market share if/when they withdraw from Ukraine and are accepted back into polite society.

Titanium prices spiked after the invastion, but have since dropped. I'm guessing this was just Vlad trying to pump up the price, but it hasn't budged. Nobody listens to the old codger any more. Same story with Nickel. I bet Vlad was hoping to jack the price up with a bit of fear-mongering, but all it has done is point out how irrelevant him and his fiefdom have become to world affairs.
All the Nickel stuff out this way has been shuttered due to the price lowering and much cheaper stuff now on the market from Indonesia I believe.

Another one bites the dust while trying to launch cruise missiles at Ukraine

According to Suchomimas' sources, the SU30 was dropped over the Black Sea ... by a manpad!

Russians must be surprised they're burying nazis in synagogues now.
Last I checked there was at least 1 nazi (Schindler) buried at Mount Zion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Europe War in Ukraine - Thread 4 - thread rules updated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back