Europe War in Ukraine - Thread 4 - thread rules updated

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the thread for discussing the War in Ukraine. Should you want to discuss the geopolitics, the history, or an interesting tangent, head over here:

If a post isn't directly concerning the events of the war or starts to derail the thread, report the post to us and we'll move it over there.

Seeing as multiple people seem to have forgotten, abuse is against the rules of BF. Continuous, page long attacks directed at a single poster in this thread will result in threadbans for a week from this point; doing so again once you have returned will make the bans permanent and will be escalated to infractions.

This thread still has misinformation rules, and occasionally you will be asked to demonstrate a claim you have made by moderation. If you cannot, you will be offered the opportunity to amend the post to reflect that it's opinion, to remove the post, or you will be threadbanned and infracted for sharing misinformation.

Addendum: from this point, use of any variant of the word 'orc' to describe combatants, politicians or russians in general will be deleted and the poster will receive a warning. If the behaviour continues, it will be escalated. Consider this fair warning.

Finally: If I see the word Nazi or Hitler being flung around, there had better have a good faith basis as to how it's applicable to the Russian invasion - as in, video/photographic evidence of POW camps designed to remove another ethnic group - or to the current Ukrainian army. If this does not occur, you will be threadbanned for posting off topic

This is a sensitive area, and I understand that this makes for fairly incensed conversation sometimes. This does not mean the rules do not apply, whether to a poster positing a Pro-Ukraine stance or a poster positing an alternative view.

Behave, people.

Last edited:
Of course the Russian government has their grasping fingers in this pie. Nothing surer.

What are you talking about, Chief?

I keep reading on the NMFC politics thread that all the Russian interference stuff is a hoax?!

What are you talking about, Chief?

I keep reading on the NMFC politics thread that all the Russian interference stuff is a hoax?!

I bet they also claim the Russian held referendums in occupied Ukraine were also legitimate.

I bet they also claim the Russian held referendums in occupied Ukraine were also legitimate.

They literally do.

And that the conflict in Donbas and Eastern Ukraine was a legitimate justification for Russia's invasion.

And anyone who supports Ukraine is a Nazi.

Etc etc.

They literally do.

And that the conflict in Donbas and Eastern Ukraine was a legitimate justification for Russia's invasion.

And anyone who supports Ukraine is a Nazi.

Etc etc.
Bunch of oxygen thieves, should be thrown into the sun.

And still our Russian apologists can't see anything wrong with Putin
Throwing oligarchs out the window is at the lower end of what he’s done really.

Bunch of oxygen thieves, should be thrown into the sun.

Someone asked me to share these here (you know who you are haha) but I don't want to get infracted for breaking any rules so I'll just screenshot anonymously instead of quoting;

But I have thoroughly enjoyed watching the mental gymnastics at play over the last few days as the chief KGB propagandist of the NMFC politics thread tries to grapple with the whole 'North Korean troops' situation.

First, the stories about the poor quality North Korean artillery shells was "racist propaganda";

1729500716620.png

Then, the news of North Korean troop deployment was a story being made up by Ukrainian intelligence;

1729500599778.png

Then it was obviously not a believable story, and besides, Russia beat the Nazis in WW2 so they're the good guys!

1729500784909.png

Then the North Koreans are there, but they're only there to maintain weapon systems, on a "cozy battlefield dominated by Russia"

1729500855495.png

But then we were back to the story being Ukrainian "bullshit"

1729500892709.png

Then when it was South Korean intelligence, well obviously that's flawed. And besides... if there are North Koreans being deployed, it couldn't possibly be because the Russians are short of troops (which btw is not something anyone actually said so that's a classic strawman argument)

1729500975302.png

I know a few of you lurk and laugh at the thread. It's such a fun rollercoaster of nonsense trying to keep up with these constantly shifting goalposts.

Last edited:
I've seen you run anti islam prop in other threads, now you like it because of reasons. Not very consistent
Please show me some examples of where I have said something bad about Islam? I may not like terrorist leaders like Hamas but I don't think I have said anything about the religion or people of the faith in general. If I have then it was wrong.

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Photo & description from Meduza.

In the Rostov region, kindergarten children were presented with a model of the destroyed Bakhmut.

On October 19, children from kindergarten #38 "Raduga" in the village of Rassvet in the Rostov Region visited one of the military units of the Southern Military District. The children were accepted into the military-patriotic organization "Yunarmiya". As reported by the regional branch of "Yunarmiya", one of the servicemen, Senior Sergeant Roman K., presented the children with a diorama "Liberation of the City of Bakhmut", which he made himself. The diorama shows residential buildings destroyed during the Russian offensive on the city, military vehicles with the letter "Z" and armed people. The Russian authorities regularly involve children in the campaign in support of a full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

bakhmut_diorama.png

Please show me some examples of where I have said something bad about Islam? I may not like terrorist leaders like Hamas but I don't think I have said anything about the religion or people of the faith in general. If I have then it was wrong.

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Quotes because the thread is closed, form Islam raining thread

Locking up all terrprists forver through mandatory sentencing to avoid 'progressive' judges letting them off lightly is the only option until we have a referendum to reintroduce the most appropriate punishment.

Which is?

And unlike the attack on jews which was almost immediately and correctly called a far right terror attack by the German authorities, they are so PC they can't even mentioned Islam in relation to this one.

Muslim fanatics just keep getting excused. Wonder if Islam would keep getting such easy treatment from the left if the Islamic terrorists were mostly white europeans.

Saying most Muslims are decent people is great and true but lying and hiding the common cause behind the threat posed by the minority just increases division in society.

The common cause? Islam right

Someone asked me to share these here (you know who you are haha) but I don't want to get infracted for breaking any rules so I'll just screenshot anonymously instead of quoting;

But I have thoroughly enjoyed watching the mental gymnastics at play over the last few days as the chief KGB propagandist of the NMFC politics thread tries to grapple with the whole 'North Korean troops' situation.

First, the stories about the poor quality North Korean artillery shells was "racist propaganda";

View attachment 2148964

Then, the news of North Korean troop deployment was a story being made up by Ukrainian intelligence;

View attachment 2148963

Then it was obviously not a believable story, and besides, Russia beat the Nazis in WW2 so they're the good guys!

View attachment 2148965

Then the North Koreans are there, but they're only there to maintain weapon systems, on a "cozy battlefield dominated by Russia"

View attachment 2148967

But then we were back to the story being Ukrainian "bullshit"

View attachment 2148968

Then when it was South Korean intelligence, well obviously that's flawed. And besides... if there are North Koreans being deployed, it couldn't possibly be because the Russians are short of troops (which btw is not something anyone actually said so that's a classic strawman argument)

View attachment 2148971

I know a few of you lurk and laugh at the thread. It's such a fun rollercoaster of nonsense trying to keep up with these constantly shifting goalposts.

You need to remind them once again in 2024 that Ukrainian soldiers are fighting against Nazis in Kursk. Just like it was in WW2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need to remind them once again in 2024 that Ukrainian soldiers are fighting against Nazis in Kursk. Just like it was in WW2.

That would imply that any conversations with this person happen in good faith.

Go see for yourself in that thread, but all this person does is repost ultra-fascist twitter accounts, and then accuse anyone who challenges him of supporting Nazis because of Azov.

Self-awareness is not their strong suit.

That would imply that any conversations with this person happen in good faith.

Go see for yourself in that thread, but all this person does is repost ultra-fascist twitter accounts, and then accuse anyone who challenges him of supporting Nazis because of Azov.

Self-awareness is not their strong suit.

Best way to deal with those people is take the piss out of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Europe War in Ukraine - Thread 4 - thread rules updated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back