Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

lol Richardson calling 5AA for what a caller has said (he couldn't believe what he said)

Mad Arthur GIF by MOODMAN
hahaha that is the best gif.

“Con man” was probably too strong a descriptor for the relatively staid arena of talkback radio, but the caller’s point was sound.

Joey Montagna pointed out Hinkley’s duplicity regarding the list and where we’re at for all to see on First Crack.

It's a great list. I simply don't buy this "poor list" or whatever excuse. Grant Thomas has had the best take of anyone on this in the last couple of days. The midfield is elite....and young. Everywhere else is at LEAST sound. Todd Marshall absolutely sums this club up under Hinkley. The kid has plenty of talent, but he lacks confidence and the guidance to take his game to another level. If Todd Marshall was at Collingwood...hell...even GWS, his game would be developing well. Instead, he's trapped in the plateau hell of the Ken Hinkley netherworld.

They are resorting to the take things out of context now.

100%.

I didn't get the shit they are shovelling out of anything Warren did on radio tonight. He let people vent and didn't engage in anything controversial. It's straw clutching on an epic scale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thought of richardson sitting with the "wireless" monitoring communications and calling up.

Lol what a pathetic out of his depth loser. You lost, now **** off.

This reminds me of the time Caro attacked Grundy after he chose Sydney ahead of Port. You could tell that she was acting as Hinkley's mouth piece. This is Hinkley's payback against Warren. I'm hoping like hell Warren has the last laugh and the rest of us for that matter.

I don't normally like dancing on someone's grave but I'll make an exception on this occasion.

This reminds me of the time Caro attacked Grundy after he chose Sydney ahead of Port. You could tell that she was acting as Hinkley's mouth piece. This is Hinkley's payback against Warren. I'm hoping like hell Warren has the last laugh and the rest of us for that matter.

I don't normally like dancing on someone's grave but I'll make an exception on this occasion.
Dance in a white suit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back