Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

We're unravelling layer upon layer of decay here. I don't see a way out of this at all. The advisory to the board, the board, the entire football department, the players.

They are all happily complicit in this and don't see the problem. How on earth do we even take a broom to this without board control? These needs to go completely nuclear if this is ever to be resolved.

I think the battle for the club was lost years ago...maybe even as far back as losing member control. I don't think there is any coming back from this pathetic also-ran/Adelaide strikers plastic existence. It's taken a while to arrive at this point but here we are. Some weird social club cult.

Sack Hinkley and you've stlil got Koch and Richardson calling the shots. Sack Koch and Richardson, you still have the board. Sack the board, you still have the football department and the Cornes' that would need to be entirely dismissed.

And of course, we have no power over any of this outside of increasingly overt protest.
What gives me hope, ironically, is that the Crows will have member elected boards from 2028 at the latest.
Koch knows he only 5 more years (REH made sure of that).

Tick tock.

We're unravelling layer upon layer of decay here. I don't see a way out of this at all. The advisory to the board, the board, the entire football department, the players.

They are all happily complicit in this and don't see the problem. How on earth do we even take a broom to this without board control? These needs to go completely nuclear if this is ever to be resolved.

I think the battle for the club was lost years ago...maybe even as far back as losing member control. I don't think there is any coming back from this pathetic also-ran/Adelaide strikers plastic existence. It's taken a while to arrive at this point but here we are. Some weird social club cult.

Sack Hinkley and you've stlil got Koch and Richardson calling the shots. Sack Koch and Richardson, you still have the board. Sack the board, you still have the football department and the Cornes' that would need to be entirely dismissed.

And of course, we have no power over any of this outside of increasingly overt protest.
I think in 20 years time when I get asked the question who do you support?

My answer will be port.. until Koch and ken turned us into the southern power.

I think in 20 years time when I get asked the question who do you support?

My answer will be port.. until Koch and ken turned us into the southern power.

My baseball team doesn’t exist anymore. It got rebranded, and I got orphan.

I can understand the rebrand from Magpies to Power. Any other, it would be insane.

On 360 tonight Gerard Whateley referred to him as “Warren Tredrea” tonight with no negative descriptors/tone as part of the round recap and circumstances surrounding the game, “the source of much angst and debate within the Port Adelaide community”.

Much more neutral tone.

On 360 tonight Gerard Whateley referred to him as “Warren Tredrea” tonight with no negative descriptors/tone as part of the round recap and circumstances surrounding the game, “the source of much angst and debate within the Port Adelaide community”.

Much more neutral tone.
He also said that the players demonstrated without doubt the coach has not lost the players.

Almost implying Port could not possibly move on Hinkley.

I'm sure there'll be some heavy duty schmoozing while the AFL media are gathered here this week... just to make sure they're all on board.

lol Tredders.

"I've got arthritic shoulders, arthritic knees, arthritic ankles, I can't run and my back hurts all the time. But the club owes me nothing."

He's made a point about everyone not discrediting what he said and just dismissing/calling him crazy.

Smashed a Kane thing when Kane said "people are hurt by his comments" he said that he agrees there are people putting in a lot of effort behind the scenes etc and there are good people, but it doesn't make them not accountable for results. Exactly!

He's also dispelled the myth about Kochie saving the club, said he's done all the research and that the deals brokered to save the club were all done by Duncanson and Haysman - not Koch. Said Koch has helped with Sponsorship, but he should not be credited with AO/Securing funding to survive.

He's also gone at the white noise thing, saying they can't call fans that and it's a big mistake and a big driver behind the anger at the moment. Says they need to be far more careful in the way they communicate with fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much more neutral tone.
The Koch/Hinkley cult is now the Port Adelaide community?

Went to the game against Sydney. At the pub after there were a few port supporters there. Took the opportunity to say hello to each of them and inquire on their opinions of Hinkley. Most were apathetic to critical. I then explained calmly why he is not good for the club anymore and for the most part they agreed with my points.

Conversations we have are important.

I absolutely urge everyone on here to get around Tredders on social media and defend his sentiments where possible. I'd hate for his voice to be lost in the wave of happyclappers, or the delusion of Cornes, or the thick headedness of Rowie.

Show the media that we aren't just a bunch of negative nellys and that our echoed opinions from Tredders are legitimate, fair, and more importantly correct.

Turns out Warren may only need 2 more gallant souls to save the club.
His work reminds me of this.

Horatius
Thomas Macaulay
XXIX
‘Hew down the bridge, Sir Consul,
With all the speed ye may;
I, with two more to help me,
Will hold the foe in play.
In yon strait path a thousand
May well be stopped by three.
Now who will stand on either hand,
And keep the bridge with me?
XXX
Then out spake Spurius Lartius;
A Ramnian proud was he:
‘Lo, I will stand at thy right hand,
And keep the bridge with thee.’
And out spake strong Herminius;
Of Titian blood was he:
‘I will abide on thy left side,
And keep the bridge with thee.’

Old hypocrite Kornes exposed.

1681191872751.png

Always bullshit that his opinion is the right one - but Im allowed to have an opinion.

1681191921260.png
Sack anyone but my mate Hinkley.

1681191985607.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back