Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Old hypocite Kornes exposed.

View attachment 1656567

Always bullshit that his opinion is the right one - but Im allowed to have an opinion.

View attachment 1656569
Sack anyone but my mate Hinkley.

View attachment 1656571
Add this one

339981282_738281247847387_7485111703907480434_n.png

Warren is making people nervous because he speaks the truth.
Needs a WGT version of that Jesus meme "they hated him because he told them the truth"

Went to the game against Sydney. At the pub after there were a few port supporters there. Took the opportunity to say hello to each of them and inquire on their opinions of Hinkley. Most were apathetic to critical. I then explained calmly why he is not good for the club anymore and for the most part they agreed with my points.

Conversations we have are important.
Curious, what is your elevator pitch to get people to change their minds on Ken quickly?

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what time does WT go on AA tonight?
Hes been loaded up with all sorts from this board today. Ive been chatting to him lol. Hopefully some interesting things to come.

Curious, what is your elevator pitch to get people to change their minds on Ken quickly?

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nothing that isn’t being posted on here, had his time, longest serving coach with no gf appearance, hasn’t been able to deliver in important games (highlight a couple of games), has had three list refreshes and no success, poor planning and set-up on field, poor game day decisions, can’t make hard selection decisions, has a conflict of interest being in racing syndicates with other officials and players, message has become conflicted over time (I see this in the general workplace as well, once you have led for a while it can be difficult to change / be critical of something that is in place as you were likely the one that put it in place, you are almost forced into being a hypocrite, the best leaders struggle with this).

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back