Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

So Chris Davies can come out and throw our players under the bus by saying their not good enough but Warren is the bad guy for defending them?

What an inept, backwards way of analysing the situation and yet here we are.

No wonder the players served up that dross when they had just heard our GM of football say they aren’t good enough publicly before the game.

Tredrea is playing this beautifully. He'll be one of the few who emerges from this mess looking the goods.
As soon as he was elected he said his job was to do everything he could to make the club better and he’s never deviated from that and never got sucked into having a go at Hinkley or any other individual. He hasn’t put a foot wrong.

Richo was the one who got all up in arms when Warren questioned why Ryan Burton (Abernethy's future son in law) was allowed to publicly endorse Aber prior to the election in January/February.

Richo is as small minded as you can get. Even these CEO dinners that he does to try to get fan engagements is nothing more than Richo walking around in a small room swinging his dick proclaiming what a great job he's doing - only to literally ignore the most important part of the Club - that is, the on-field results.

“Con man” was probably too strong a descriptor for the relatively staid arena of talkback radio, but the caller’s point was sound.

Joey Montagna pointed out Hinkley’s duplicity regarding the list and where we’re at for all to see on First Crack.
Still not as bad as 2021's 'judge me on finals' when the H&A season was going poorly followed up by 'don't judge me on one game' after the H&A season recovered but then we choked in finals. Genuinely amazed he got away with that one.

Still not as bad as 2021's 'judge me on finals' when the H&A season was going poorly followed up by 'don't judge me on one game' after the H&A season recovered but then we choked in finals. Genuinely amazed he got away with that one.

Hahaha his rap sheet is outrageous!

Even these CEO dinners that he does to try to get fan engagements is nothing more than Richo walking around in a small room swinging his dick proclaiming what a great job he's doing - only to literally ignore the most important part of the Club - that is, the on-field results.

I suggest you attend the next one. Thats if he does another one as the member landscape just got a lot more hostile all of the sudden.

This set of comments in particular is what should have got him sacked on the spot. Absolute disingenuity of the highest order, gaslighting the supporters and being held accountable to no one.

Even the lead up to that game was farcical internally.

Everyone after that game played the CARE card. Cover arse, retain employment.

If anyone here has Tredders on any social media, you should all reach out and send a simple message to let him know that we are forever grateful for what he's doing and we are with him all the way. It's not going to be easy for him... Again. I am sure he has the strength to do it, but us commoners should still let him know he isn't alone.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I suggest you attend the next one. Thats if he does another one as the member landscape just got a lot more hostile all of the sudden.

I was at the last one. I wanted to question him on a few things but there were too many nuffies and I couldn't be bothered getting heckled at the time.

If anyone here has Tredders on any social media, you should all reach out and send a simple message to let him know that we are forever grateful for what he's doing and we are with him all the way. It's not going to be easy for him... Again. I am sure he has the strength to do it, but us commoners should still let him know he isn't alone.

Plenty already have I believe, and I’ve seen a few of the responses he’s sent back. He appreciates the support and has said to hang in there, the pressure's on know which is a good thing.

Plenty already have I believe, and I’ve seen a few of the responses he’s sent back. He appreciates the support and has said to hang in there, the pressure's on know which is a good thing.
The industry has started moving against him today. He had his weekend and Sunday night, now all the flogs are back in the office, clocked on for the weekly grind, the tone has shifted back to how he's a big meanie. It's probably only a matter of time until his covid stance and court case are brought up...

Last edited:
This set of comments in particular is what should have got him sacked on the spot. Absolute disingenuity of the highest order, gaslighting the supporters and being held accountable to no one.

Even the lead up to that game was farcical internally.

Everyone after that game played the CARE card. Cover arse, retain employment.

6FEB30D0-FF66-48C7-96BA-A4EB40FA25F4.jpeg

Authentic Ken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richo was the one who got all up in arms when Warren questioned why Ryan Burton (Abernethy's future son in law) was allowed to publicly endorse Aber prior to the election in January/February.

Richo is as small minded as you can get. Even these CEO dinners that he does to try to get fan engagements is nothing more than Richo walking around in a small room swinging his dick proclaiming what a great job he's doing - only to literally ignore the most important part of the Club - that is, the on-field results.
Please tell me this is going to end well. Tredders is up against it & I believe they will try anything to silence him. I hope he has enough support to get the result the majority of members want. It's so predictable the club has resorted to using its media sycophants to fight for it. Such small minded protectionist behaviour.

“Con man” was probably too strong a descriptor for the relatively staid arena of talkback radio, but the caller’s point was sound.

Joey Montagna pointed out Hinkley’s duplicity regarding the list and where we’re at for all to see on First Crack.
Well many of us have called Hinkley a fraud on social media sites. The platform shouldn't make any difference. Hinkley during his very long tenure has refused to take any accountability for the clubs lack of performance. His regular disappearing act after poor finals performances and during member question time at the AGM is non-professional. He is operating in an environment which is way above his capability & trying to snow everyone. That's fraudulent in my opinion.

I don’t think Tredrea did much wrong there, certainly not as much as the pearl clutching Caro or Kornes make it out to be.

If he just said “good call” and didn’t engage any further then he’s just acknowledging the caller, he could’ve quite easily said more but chose to say basically nothing while acknowledging the guy. If he’d literally said nothing and left dead air after the caller the Hinkley mafia would no doubt have still made the story that Warren said nothing to defend Ken.

Such a blatant agenda from Caro and Kornes

Will be interesting to see how this plays out….it was definitely a slip up that will be used to try and wedge Warren out. It’s rock and a hard place for Warren trying to fulfill his media role with a station that will actively try to inflame the situation for ratings.

Fortunately the whole industry has conflicts of interest with people in multiple roles such as Warren so the cry of conflict of interest shouldn’t fly.

Oh and Richo can gobble a bag of *****.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back