We’re Going to be Slaughtered by Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

nice work rooch.. i mean drummond

always the centre of positivity around here

theres a word for supporters like you, bandwagon!
So because I don’t think we can beat the Cats I’m a bandwagon fan eh? I am a realist; I call it as I see it. Just because I’m not as upbeat as some others on here I’m bagged for being a bandwagon fan. Yeah right. :rolleyes:

During the last 4 years Norwood had only won 31 of 80 games and yet I don’t think I’ve missed a game during this time. I’m hardly the one to stop supporting a team when they're not flying along.

I was there, the stats don't tell all. We were smashed for 3 quarters in the middle. It was upsetting.

agreed, thats what i was tryin to say originally. we may have ended up winning clearances but when the game was up to be won we were awful. felt melbourne really dominated us. we jus couldnt seem to get our hands on it and if we did clear it we didnt use it at all... dunno wat happened in the last quarter cos i was well and truly out of the stadium but they were dead stats as the game had already been lost!

So because I don’t think we can beat the Cats I’m a bandwagon fan eh? I am a realist; I call it as I see it. Just because I’m not as upbeat as some others on here I’m bagged for being a bandwagon fan. Yeah right. :rolleyes:

During the last 4 years Norwood had only won 31 of 80 games and yet I don’t think I’ve missed a game during this time. I’m hardly the one to stop supporting a team when they're not flying along.
you're not a realist, you're a whinger

your the first to post whenever you see 1 little thing you dont like, i can post links to atleast 20 threads such as this one

i, like many others am sick of it

you're not a realist, you're a whinger

your the first to post whenever you see 1 little thing you dont like, i can post links to atleast 20 threads such as this one

i, like many others am sick of it

especially when he posts thread about our saviours in Pfeiffer and Meesen and some crumber with a long name who we have to draft AND that thread about Chad Gibson and what a mistake it was to delist him

realist my left nut!

especially when he posts thread about our saviours in Pfeiffer and Meesen and some crumber with a long name who we have to draft AND that thread about Chad Gibson and what a mistake it was to delist him

realist my left nut!
exactly!!

Well, I just re-mortgaged the house, sold the missus and grandkids to white slavers and put the lot on us to win by at least 90--goals not points.

But seriously, we got duffed up for most of the game in the midfield--unusual. Our backs seemed to be in disarray for some reason the last 2 games--unusual. Our forwards couldn't hit the side of a barn at 5 paces--ummm, yet we still could have pinched that game if Mattner had kicked that goal on the run 7 minutes odd from full time. The ds were spent and their heads were dropping. Marty's kick would have put us 13 points down and we were storming home as we so often do.

This is a great side and a great club. Our blokes are never beaten and they run every game out. Get behind them and don't be surprised if we roll the Cats, good though they are.

Well, anyone like to support the optimism with what's going to get better ?
Sarge out, RADAR out ...
(ins < outs) seem not > in form Geelong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, anyone like to support the optimism with what's going to get better ?
Sarge out, RADAR out ...
(ins < outs) seem not > in form Geelong

McGregor in; we lose nothing there.

Radar is a big loss - we need someone with a long, penetrating kick in the midfield; possibly put Mattner back on the wing and bring Hinge in to cover him.

Will we win?

If Bay 114 fires up, we'll win.

Enlighten me oh master Southerntakeover, for I have not your brilliance in seeing how't may be done. Do not banish me to the darkness of the port. Unless you meant Drummond, he/she can look after his/herself :)

Enlighten me oh master Southerntakeover, for I have not your brilliance in seeing how't may be done. Do not banish me to the darkness of the port. Unless you meant Drummond, he/she can look after his/herself :)

Twas talking to the one who's legs are red with the blood caused by having his head shoved far up his rectal cavity.

Drummond that is.

But Drummond all you do is bag the Crows after a loss. Yeah we lost get over it, what happened when we had unexpected losses? You bagged the shit out of the boys and they came up and beat the Bullies and Lions.

And this is sort of my argument about our midfielders not contributing as well as they have in the past. Certainly last year we were getting more goals out of them and not relying on the forwards as much. This area seems to have dried up for us this year.
Does this has something to do with the extra defensive pressure we are generating this season? Our midfielders are working back into defence (even more so than last season) and they simply can't cover the ground in order to kick any goals. I'd love to see some stats on our midfielders comparing their possessions in the forward half compared to the defensive half.

Does this has something to do with the extra defensive pressure we are generating this season? Our midfielders are working back into defence (even more so than last season) and they simply can't cover the ground in order to kick any goals. I'd love to see some stats on our midfielders comparing their possessions in the forward half compared to the defensive half.

It well could be. But are we doing it at the expense of playing attacking footy?

I guess it really is too hard to call because of the injury situation we have faced all year. We will only really know how good we are IF we get to full strength. Unfortunately that's looking less likely - we get a couple back, lose a couple more. Very frustrating season so far.

But Drummond all you do is bag the Crows after a loss. Yeah we lost get over it, what happened when we had unexpected losses? You bagged the shit out of the boys and they came up and beat the Bullies and Lions.
as i said, bandwagonner

watch him jump back on after we beat Geelong.

you expect way too much Drummond, you want us to be 10-0? FFS the competition is as tight as it's been for a while, get used to it, stop whinging and get behind your club
exactly

as far as i'm concerned, we don't need supporters like that, take the good with the bad

watch him jump back on after we beat Geelong.

you expect way too much Drummond, you want us to be 10-0? FFS the competition is as tight as it's been for a while, get used to it, stop whinging and get behind your club
:rolleyes: So right now I'm "off"? Give me a break. I was far from satisfied with our performance on Saturday so I have every right to be unhappy. Not only is our form well below our best we have a lot of key injuries and combine that with the fact we’re up against THE form team of the competition whose style of play could potentially cause us a lot of problems, I have every reason to be worried.

Doesn’t mean I’m any less of a supporter. I love it how people who doubt some things about the club are considered “bandwaggoners”. How pathetic.

Remove this Banner Ad

We’re Going to be Slaughtered by Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back