Universal Love We 'heart' Geelong... yay.

Remove this Banner Ad

its a no risk policy in my view - give it to them now in the hope they fall
But I like to anticipate them winning too - as do they on the MB. They're already saying that a flag in 16 would make them equal due the longevity of the 7,9,11. Yeah right

Too funny, the whole 7,9,11 stint just proved what a wonderful home and away team they were. They'll never have the 4 flags we won over 8 years, contesting 5 of the GFs during our rein (that can continue depending on how we recruit and develop over the next 12 months).

They are the home and away champs of the modern AFL era. Man can they stack up those home and away wins :)

Lurker gonna lurk... just for them, I'll give them something inspirational to look at:

657636-stuart-dew.jpg

Isn't it ironic, with the Geelong team full of Dank juice, that a fat, unfit bloke out of the system for a year steps up and wins the Grannie off them?

It's that pain on Grand Final day
It's the 'free ride' that you just overpaid
It's the Dank drugs that you just had to take
And look now your kid is disfigured

Ah, 1992. I enjoyed watching Peter Matera rip them a new one.
- Getting obliterated in 1994 and 95.
- The Colbert mark that wasn't paid in Adelaide in 1997. Probably still should have won anyway, but didn't.
- The Nick Davis final in 2005. Huddo's anguished call: "I don't believe it! I see it, but I don't believe it!"
- Brisbane coming from 52 points down to beat them after the siren in mid-2013.
- Losing their first ever Kardinia Park final to Freo in 2013.
- Winning all their "Grand Finals" against us in 2009-13, only to falter in the 13 prelim. after being nearly four goals up midway through the last quarter.
Thanks, Cats. :)

- Losing their first ever Kardinia Park final to Freo in 2013.:)

Surely not to the same 'can't win away from home, soft Grand Final opponent' that Hawthorn played in the GF the same year?

Couldn't be could it, I mean the whole of big footy knows how it was a compromised finals system that year*?

*according to a survey of abject campaigners

Obsession is having a thread dedicated to another club on your own clubs board

#straightsets
hahaha, don't you have a 'Why I hate Hawthorn' thread or something like that, as one of several Hawthorn threads you have on your board?

#threepeat

One day in, second lurker caught. Going well.

Last edited:
Obsession is having a thread dedicated to another club on your own clubs board

#straightsets
Yeah, nah, obsession is you even being here. Damn, another laptop I'll have to hose down.

hahaha, don't you have a 'Why I hate Hawthorn' thread or something like that, as one of several Hawthorn threads you have on your board?

One day in, second lurker caught. Going well.
Nah I came in here because there is a Bay13 post quoting posts in here, I wanted to go to the source to see what all the lols were about. But yeah you're right we have those types of posts on our board too but of course any of us who post in here are not lurkers, because a lurker by definition wouldn't post ;)

Can only imagine the delusion and lols that would be contained in the 'Gary Ayres Medal? What about the Gary Ablett Snr Medal?'. Exactly how many premierships did he win again??

Can only imagine the delusion and lols that would be contained in the 'Gary Ayres Medal? What about the Gary Ablett Snr Medal?'. Exactly how many premierships did he win again??
Honestly it was a dumb call, we don't like Ayers because he is a flog who tried to chase success after basically ruining our club by retiring some guys way too early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly it was a dumb call, we don't like Ayers because he is a flog who tried to chase success after basically ruining our club by retiring some guys way too early.

The whole world remembers him as a ruthless, supremely competitive finals winning Hawks player, with multiple GF wins and Norm Smiths.

Don't like his coaching decisions? Don't hire him in the first place.

The whole world remembers him as a ruthless, supremely competitive finals winning Hawks player, with multiple GF wins and Norm Smiths.

Don't like his coaching decisions? Don't hire him in the first place.
Yes I guess the committee forgot to use their crystal ball when hiring him ;)

Maybe their should Gary Ablett Snr Medal for the single best finals series of the decade - that way you can ignore all the other years where he was rubbish in the finals

Nah I came in here because there is a Bay13 post quoting posts in here, I wanted to go to the source to see what all the lols were about. But yeah you're right we have those types of posts on our board too but of course any of us who post in here are not lurkers, because a lurker by definition wouldn't post ;)
You're still here though, being headfcuked and obsessed. Enjoy, the coffee's over there-->

Maybe their should Gary Ablett Snr Medal for the single best finals series of the decade - that way you can ignore all the other years where he was rubbish in the finals
I don't think they can name a medal after a guy who didn't know the first name of his own team mates.

I don't think they can name a medal after a guy who didn't know the first name of his own team mates.

Could make the Gary Ablett Snr medal be awarded to the player who hits the illicit substances the hardest in the off season.

The bay, huh? Just don't spend your entire school holidays in front of the computer. Go outside and get some fresh air every now and then, okay?

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love We 'heart' Geelong... yay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back