List Mgmt. Welcome Bailey Williams (Pick 35, 2018 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Long term Is Williams a number 1 ruck who can play forward or more a forward who rucks?

Can’t wait to see the guy debut I was hoping it would be earlier. Hopefully he gets a few games and we see him dominate. Maybe play a game as the #1 ruck if Naitanui needs a break.

Could be an awkward spot for the MC if he provides a lot more as a ruck to see what happens with Allen and Waterman later.

Long term Is Williams a number 1 ruck who can play forward or more a forward who rucks?

Can’t wait to see the guy debut I was hoping it would be earlier. Hopefully he gets a few games and we see him dominate. Maybe play a game as the #1 ruck if Naitanui needs a break.

Could be an awkward spot for the MC if he provides a lot more as a ruck to see what happens with Allen and Waterman later.

Will be tough come finals if Bailey is offering more in the ruck and allowing Nic Nat to temper his minutes to allow his body more rest. IF it comes to that i would play Waterman over Allen for structural reasons.

Chris Robinson

@CJKRobinson

·
18m

Results for West Coast's most recent debutants in their first game:
Oscar Allen - Win
Josh Rotham - Win J
arrod Cameron - Win
Francis Watson - Win
Harry Edwards - Win
Nic Reid - Win
Xavier O'Neill - Win
Bailey Williams - ?

Soooooooo, who we gunna debut in the granny?

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bailey walking into Simmo's office to announce he's playing:

"BAILEY WANTS HIS SHOT YOU PUNK ASS b*tch..."

Gator Needs His Gat GIF | Gfycat
Simmo: We don't want no scrubs, Bailey. So, you're in.

I really liked that speech Hickey gave in the jumper handover. Given they would be in direct competition for a spot it wouldn’t have been the easiest pill to swallow.

Can see why Oscar has been using him as a mentor. He speaks really well.

Side note, the group as a whole look up and about. Good signs that the trip won’t be like last time.

I really liked that speech Hickey gave in the jumper handover. Given they would be in direct competition for a spot it wouldn’t have been the easiest pill to swallow.

Side note, the group as a whole look up and about. Good signs that the trip won’t be like last time.
Where'd you see this?

Yeah i've read a few times that Hickey has taken a backseat and gone into full mentor mode for Oscar, Jamo and Bailey.

Been a solid acquisition that one. Nobody can replace Slyce, but we could have done much worse and paid much more for a spud ruck than we did for a genuinely good bloke and solid depth that Hickey is.

Think he has become a part time ruck coach during the Covid period.

This is 2018 all over again where it felt like everyone was part of a push to a flag.

And there is definitely a different vibe heading into the hub and i wouldn't be surprised if Simmo is using their first experience as ammo.

Yeah i've read a few times that Hickey has taken a backseat and gone into full mentor mode for Oscar, Jamo and Bailey.

Been a solid acquisition that one. Nobody can replace Slyce, but we could have done much worse and paid much more for a spud ruck than we did for a genuinely good bloke and solid depth that Hickey is.

Obi Wan Hickobi

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Bailey Williams (Pick 35, 2018 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back