List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

imagine getting salty at that lol.
Every likelihood that Reid gets a % of sales although admittedly I don’t really know how merchandise sales work

Looking through the CBA players are entitled to a share (18% of wholesale was nominated in one clause) of some player related product but it’s all clear as mud to me

Sure it’s kinda cringey and it’s not something I’d buy but don’t know why anyone would get upset over it - all AFL clubs have some merch that’s average at best

Collingwood have something very similar using Daicos for example

View attachment 2056509
Just be good to wait until we haven’t just been smashed in a demoralising game where he’s also been booed by the crowd and screwed by the umps.

Don’t inherently mind it - the timing just feels a bit ick

He's scary. A first year inside mid putting numbers up like he has while getting more attention then any other first year inside mid player.

The fact I now believe Harley will likely surpass Jason Horne Francis as mid proves how good he is. He was on top of our tracker couple ago which meant his cardio is very good. That's scary

Based on his trajectory expect:
Year 2 Reid to average 23-26 possesion with tag
Year 3 Reid to average 27+ possesion with tag

Absolute bonkers.

He's scary. A first year inside mid putting numbers up like he has while getting more attention then any other first year inside mid player.

The fact I now believe Harley will likely surpass Jason Horne Francis as mid proves how good he is.

Year 2 Reid to average 23-26 possesion
Year 3 Reid to average 27+ possesion

Absolute bonkers.
Give Harley a well rounded midfield and a competent team like JHF has and he will far surpass JHF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let them boo, Harley had the biggest sh#t eating grin while they were booing him. He loves it.
Made them boo louder that grin.

Loved his aggression save for the goal against him

Love this kid. Hope he sticks around and ends up a club great.

He’s an AFL version of a cheat code the way he draws the oppo in to give his teammate as much time and space as possible knowing he can beat any player that comes at him, then offloads.

He bleeds for his teammates too which is refreshing to see.

Think these comments by Jarrad Schofield sum up why he's so good.

Aside from HR, I just found myself watching some 2017 highlights an holy ****, how amazing was it that we had Drew Petrie and Sam Mitchell playing footy for our club?

Can we get blokes like that again to pull on the jumper?

Aside from HR, I just found myself watching some 2017 highlights an holy ****, how amazing was it that we had Drew Petrie and Sam Mitchell playing footy for our club?

Not exactly playing the kids, is it…

Oppo fans having a completely normal one about him on Twitter, thanks to the amazing algorithm I read one nuffies comment and that became my whole feed.

He is 19 and had a monster game and they couldn't be whinging more about him, and they won...

Would have been nice if his teammates offered the same fight he does or even attempted to protect him.

Think we might offer Pendles a year contract if Bucks comes over?

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

The fact I now believe Harley will likely surpass Jason Horne Francis as mid proves how good he is. He was on top of our tracker couple ago which meant his cardio is very good. That's scary

Year 2 Reid to average 23-26 possesion with tag
Year 3 Reid to average 27+ possesion with tag

Absolute bonkers.
Harley is already at the level of JHF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back