List Mgmt. Welcome Reuben Ginbey (Pick 9, 2022 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s a long story why I don’t support WC involving the very early years, Trevor Nisbett & a preseason.
I just like talking footy & hope I can add something to your chats from time to time.
As I said on our thread I know a lot more about you guys than I do Freo as I have a number of contacts in the club.
I’ll just come on here respectfully, I’m too old to have animosity against you guys & with Reubs there I’m now more interested in how the club is travelling as I want him to enjoy his career.
Appreciate your thoughts/insight and I am at a similar maturity in my life to have no any animosity against anyone. Like one of the greatest actors of my generation once said:

1722923035800.png

It’s a long story why I don’t support WC involving the very early years, Trevor Nisbett & a preseason.
I just like talking footy & hope I can add something to your chats from time to time.
As I said on our thread I know a lot more about you guys than I do Freo as I have a number of contacts in the club.
I’ll just come on here respectfully, I’m too old to have animosity against you guys & with Reubs there I’m now more interested in how the club is travelling as I want him to enjoy his career.
You need to learn to hold a grudge mate. (just kidding but...)

My hatred of everything Fremantle goes back to my one and only visit to East Freo Oval. And that was 50 years ago.

Used to hate Freo a lot growing up but moved to Adelaide in my teens and that hate turned into a just disliking em purely cause they’re our rivalry. Been 10 years since I’ve been back but while I won’t even ever barrack for em, I actually have no issue with em.

I hate Port Adelaide and Essendon with more passion than Freo tbh

Used to hate Freo a lot growing up but moved to Adelaide in my teens and that hate turned into a just disliking em purely cause they’re our rivalry. Been 10 years since I’ve been back but while I won’t even ever barrack for em, I actually have no issue with em.

I hate Port Adelaide and Essendon with more passion than Freo tbh
Yeah same. Never lived in WA and always had a soft spot for Freo. Bombers and Port tend to be among my most disliked as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Reuben Ginbey (Pick 9, 2022 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back