Welcome Welcome to Adelaide: James Peatling - Traded with F3, F4 for F2

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure how ....the practice of accumulating a multitude of backend picks for players, as I understand, finishes this year

Next year, I believe, you'll need picks more aligned to where players are bid on

I don't think these F3's we've accumulated are useful at all .....I thought we were fighting to hold a F2, was because we may use the F1 to trade back into this Draft

Adelaide are usually pretty easy to read their intentions. We haven’t given even a slight hint that we may be looking to pay out a contract to create a spot.
Trading back into this year’s draft is a supporters fantasy unfortunately - not gonna happen

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Adelaide are usually pretty easy to read their intentions. We haven’t given even a slight hint that we may be looking to pay out a contract to create a spot.
Trading back into this year’s draft is a supporters fantasy unfortunately - not gonna happen

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
No one knew about Peatling until 3 weeks ag9

Think people are overthinking the future picks. We'll probably use them given we'll have at least 5 players coming off the list next year.

Really excited to see Peatling in the tri-colours, reckon he'll be a very good player for us.

Think people are overthinking the future picks. We'll probably use them given we'll have at least 5 players coming off the list next year.

Really excited to see Peatling in the tri-colours, reckon he'll be a very good player for us.
If anything they’ll probably come back in a fair bit as a lot of top 40 picks will have to be used to match academy bids?

I'm not sure how ....the practice of accumulating a multitude of backend picks for players, as I understand, finishes this year

Next year, I believe, you'll need picks more aligned to where players are bid on

I don't think these F3's we've accumulated are useful at all .....I thought we were fighting to hold a F2, was because we may use the F1 to trade back into this Draft
Because academy players will be all throughout the draft next year nit just a couple of 1st rounders

There’s lots of them and clubs might need more picks and picks will also come in when bids are matched

Excellent trade, hopefully a 6-8 year decent player for a F2. Lots of flogs on the GWS board who firmly believe Adelaide are difficult to trade with. Well, firstly you stole our prized Adelaide boy Phil Davis as he was entering in his prime and he became your captain. So we owe you massively for that. Then you tried to squeeze out a first round pick for Hateley who played 13 games in 2 years, and who went on to play not 1 decent game for us. So we went to the PSD as we had pick 1. No club would have played it any differently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent trade, hopefully a 6-8 year decent player for a F2. Lots of flogs on the GWS board who firmly believe Adelaide are difficult to trade with. Well, firstly you stole our prized Adelaide boy Phil Davis as he was entering in his prime and he became your captain. So we owe you massively for that. Then you tried to squeeze out a first round pick for Hateley who played 13 games in 2 years, and who went on to play not 1 decent game for us. So we went to the PSD as we had pick 1. No club would have played it any differently.

Its a good trade no doubt.

He looks incredibly quick over 0-20m in the highlights package the club put together. Good foot skills, goal sense, defensive pressure, finals experience. I reckon he’ll be an absolute gem for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Adelaide: James Peatling - Traded with F3, F4 for F2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back