Toast Welcome to Carlton Sam Docherty!

Remove this Banner Ad

It's why I :hearts: Zach Tuohy.

He's finding his way at AFL level, but he's tough and has no problem running into Trav Cloke, mocking Joel Selwood and jumper-punching whoever he needs to. Stands out like the proverbials in our list.

Hope Doc brings some more of that snarl.

It's why I :hearts: Zach Tuohy.

He's finding his way at AFL level, but he's tough and has no problem running into Trav Cloke, mocking Joel Selwood and jumper-punching whoever he needs to. Stands out like the proverbials in our list.

Hope Doc brings some more of that snarl.

I have no doubt if CFC was to undergo a royal rumble, Touhy would win hands down and enjoy inflicting pain on everyone.

Hey guys,

Best of luck with Doc. I didn't see a whole lot of him up here as he has only really played for a bit over a year after being injured. He was starting to find a way into our first 22 towards the end of the year - I think Voss grew to like him.

He's not a hard nut or anything, a nice guy and perhaps in an environment where he's near his family and feeling more secure he'll take the necessary steps to nail down a spot in your 22. He's got good run and probably just needs to build a bit of confidence to use it. When drafted there was talk of a huge boot (Drummond style) but I never saw it.

He's just got the personality type (like all the 5 to leave) to struggle away from home I think, and as some of you guys have mentioned it's not very AFL-focused up here. Apart from Yeo, none were regulars in the 22 which makes it tough. I guess the lack of AFL popularity up here suits guys who don't like the limelight, but it'd be tough for those growing up in Vic where people also care about VFL level.

Hope he goes well.

Hey guys,

Best of luck with Doc. I didn't see a whole lot of him up here as he has only really played for a bit over a year after being injured. He was starting to find a way into our first 22 towards the end of the year - I think Voss grew to like him.

He's not a hard nut or anything, a nice guy and perhaps in an environment where he's near his family and feeling more secure he'll take the necessary steps to nail down a spot in your 22. He's got good run and probably just needs to build a bit of confidence to use it. When drafted there was talk of a huge boot (Drummond style) but I never saw it.

He's just got the personality type (like all the 5 to leave) to struggle away from home I think, and as some of you guys have mentioned it's not very AFL-focused up here. Apart from Yeo, none were regulars in the 22 which makes it tough. I guess the lack of AFL popularity up here suits guys who don't like the limelight, but it'd be tough for those growing up in Vic where people also care about VFL level.

Hope he goes well.

cheers.:thumbsu:

I know the Lennon family, believe me he would be rapt if that comes true. So would his Carlton supporting dad.

I can Imagine ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So that's it for Laids. :(

Will be officially delisted today or tomorrow.

This has really upset me. Knew it was coming, but still....

And tbh, I'm confused as well...how did that 2011 come to this? Poor management by the club? Shit effort by Laids? Or both?

This has really upset me. Knew it was coming, but still....

And tbh, I'm confused as well...how did that 2011 come to this? Poor management by the club? Shit effort by Laids? Or both?

I put it in a similar boat to David Teague. Had a year where they played out of their skins, in a system that fit perfectly (system part especially for Laidler). Passed by better players in the pecking order.

I put it in a similar boat to David Teague. Had a year where they played out of their skins, in a system that fit perfectly (system part especially for Laidler). Passed by better players in the pecking order.

Makes a lot of sense....bloody shame nonetheless!!!

Injuries and lack of athleticism like Rhys O'Keeffe who can play.

Laidler and Roket can kick.

Duigan was more like Teague.

Injuries and lack of athleticism like Rhys O'Keeffe who can play.

Laidler and Roket can kick.

Duigan was more like Teague.

Huh? I'm not comparing them as players at all. I'm comparing their situations and falls from 'grace'. I don't give 2 shits if Laidler and O'Keeffe can kick, they're both not doing enough to keep a spot in our squad so they're gone.

Huh? I'm not comparing them as players at all. I'm comparing their situations and falls from 'grace'. I don't give 2 shits if Laidler and O'Keeffe can kick, they're both not doing enough to keep a spot in our squad so they're gone.
I didn't give two shits for your Teague comparison and system comment that doesn't represent the Laidler we had in 2011. Was a lot better than Teague who was a battler playing for a rabble.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome to Carlton Sam Docherty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back