Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn, Denver Grainger-Barras

Remove this Banner Ad

Btw this was the review for DGB for his last game

Denver Grainger-Barras

“So Denver, obviously, you look at his numbers, not huge. But again, like I mentioned with Ethan, was really solid with setting us up and making sure we had really good positioning as a back to the six all day. And late in the game, took some crucial marks and some crucial spoils, really the defenders had a real focus on golden fists and they got that job done this week, which was really pleasing and great reward and Denver was a big driving factor behind that.”

I think Chad was talking about this forum, on DGB's thread, by our very own posters.
Not the Club.
At least that's the way I read it.
Correct.
As if I’d criticise the club for investing time and effort into player development.

The reaction to my posts kinda proves my point.
People are incredibly emotional about DGB.

Btw this was the review for DGB for his last game

Denver Grainger-Barras

“So Denver, obviously, you look at his numbers, not huge. But again, like I mentioned with Ethan, was really solid with setting us up and making sure we had really good positioning as a back to the six all day. And late in the game, took some crucial marks and some crucial spoils, really the defenders had a real focus on golden fists and they got that job done this week, which was really pleasing and great reward and Denver was a big driving factor behind that.”
Much more positive this week, across the board, was ZL. Maybe he realised he was laying in a bit hard last week. This week everyone got some sort of pat on the back.

Much more positive this week, across the board, was ZL. Maybe he realised he was laying in a bit hard last week. This week everyone got some sort of pat on the back.

They won this week in a tough scrap. Last week they barely turned up.

I demand all player reviews in haiku form from now on...
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Hike
Hike Who?

Unsuspecting son
Dad awaits with bated breath
Springs the perfect trap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Things may be starting to click.

Based on viewing today, I don't see it.

Others have gone past him and he is not showing any marked growth. I've always thought he could rise to the challenge, as hes confident, but just think he needs a new environment, because he is not working. Still time left in the season, but I suspect it's probably time to cut our losses.

He just had so many brain explosions today, that really cost Box Hill in a critical quarter.

We've had enough draft wins of late, to miss a few. Never get them all.

One of the most frustrating players I've seen in Hawk colours.

There are snippets where he shows why he was a top 10 pick and then equally there are snippets which suggest he's close to being delisted.

The difference between his best and worst are miles apart and rather than fluctuating game by game it fluctuates minute by minute.

Had a five minute period where he loses the plot and undoes all his good work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn, Denver Grainger-Barras

Remove this Banner Ad

Back