Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Jack Ginnivan!

Remove this Banner Ad

hahaha wow I really thought it was a tweet.

A comment on an friend's instagram post is completely insignificant. They're LOOKING for things to be offended about with Ginnivan
You what struck me today, as well? The bizarre difference in how Tyson Stengle's being found unconscious in the street was dealt with versus Ginni having a pub meal and drinking waters on the eve of a match! I don't think the Stengle story lasted 12 hours but Ginni was back page news for days!

hahaha wow I really thought it was a tweet.

A comment on an friend's instagram post is completely insignificant. They're LOOKING for things to be offended about with Ginnivan
Cherry on the cake, Ken also said see you in 7 days in his presser to the media.But yes it was the 21 year old Ginnivan talking with his friend that was disrespectful.

Don't change because of the haters Ginni, farrrk em all. What a season from him, footy smarts, fun, entertaining, cheeky, goals, pressure.
Loves Hawthorn & Hawthorn loves him
Hope he keeps pissing off the dinosaurs, boomers & fist shaking at cloud stuck in the past nay sayers.
I wanna see more of him next year but less missed goals 😊

Saw more in regards to the situation. Ginnivan apologising and saying he needs to grow up.

The comments from Sicily and Ken were partially released aswell.

Ken saying “you’re not flying anywhere you cheeky ****” among other things. Which in return Sicily spoke about and dug in with Ports lack of ultimate success over the last decade or two, in the post-match spat with Hinkley, he told the 57-year-old that his club has been “nowhere club for eight years”.

Ginnivan shouldn’t of said it but not the end of the world, an indirected jab that was made worse by a 60 year old man not able to control his emotions and having a go at him after winning a cut throat final. Difference between indirect and direct, Sicily rightfully defending his teammate and Sam going through the defense of the side.

This will most definitely fire up the group and this rivalry is building.

It’s funny that this little comment will probably create Ginny to turn himself into a machine 😂 he loves the team so a big pre season with coming up along with many others.

He said he was swimming every week last offseason, if he kicks that up a notch he will take his game to serious level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Jack Ginnivan!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back