Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn - Mabior Chol

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing that really impressed me during preseason and games throughout the year was Chol’s defensive pressure, tackling and desire to run down opponents. I didn’t see that on Friday night and looking at the stats he had zero tackles.

Go back to this Chol and everything else will fall into place!

if he doesn't and he reverts to old Mabs who was stuck in the twos, them Mitchy Lewis takes his place next year.
Its up to him.

Yep it would be great to know how many goals we ended up getting from the balls he was apart of bringing to ground. I think he was just frustrated that he had a TOB type game where it felt like every mark he went for just wouldn't stick. To top things off one of the marks that should've been paid the umpire called play on and it was just that kind of night for Mabs but the important thing is that he just kept on going again and again.
With you 100% here, the guy had a bad day at the office. Really felt for him 'cause we all get them. Love how Sam wrapped his arms around him on the bench in the last quarter. "Its okay mate, we won, you had a bad day, you played your roll and we love you."

Can anyone sponsor him with grippo and not butter fingers, the man just needs a bit of Grip! Tom Hawkins would have 3 cupboards full just on his jumper

Lobb was always going to be a difficult match up for Chol. Lobb is too strong.

However it still enabled Dear to have an easier opponent. So yes Chol was beaten but by engaging Lobb he was structurally very important.
👏

Great point. Like gunner taking Jones to the goal square out of the action as well. It’s team actions like this that get the job done !

However it still enabled Dear to have an easier opponent. So yes Chol was beaten but by engaging Lobb he was structurally very important.
Despite that i still think he got in to some good positions, he just had one of them nights where nothing stuck for him. Happens to everyone, fingers crossed it is the opposite on Friday and he is just clunking everything.

Exactly right.. Chol at least kept Lobb occupied which allowed Dear to do his thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn - Mabior Chol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back