Toast Well done to everyone who rocked up today

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 13, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Red Wings
Might have only been 31k in attendance, but those that rocked up were sensational!! As loud a Crows game as I can remember, we got stuck into the umps, really gave the boys big support, just great to be part of such a good atmosphere.

I find the crowds are louder with fewer people, makes those at the game feel more inclined to get involved. If only we could be like that every week.

Absolutely spot on.

Those who went today were sensational! Sometimes it can be louder on a day like today, in our situation just because you haven't got the part-time fans there - only the ones who really care!

I've never been to a game with so few people, but I thought while I was there it was the loudest I've ever heard the place (with the possible exception of the final last year.)

Great atmosphere.

It was my daughter's first live game today - she's 6 but hasn't shown much interest in the footy up until now.

Thanks to everyone for giving her a good idea of how to barrack properly. And thanks to the Crows for actually winning :)

After Walkers kicked that goal at the beginning of the 4th quarter I recon I haven’t been that excited in nearly 3 years of football. And then Gunners kicked his goal – I knew we were home.

Good overall crowd today, bit quiet in the 2nd and 3rd but they fired up for the last when Walker took over.

Thank god for Walker, Danger and Gunner to give us something to cheer about. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone that waqs there today are true supporters. Not the fairweathered brethren

True supporters rock up when the chips are down, hence the louder crowd

Spot on mate.

:thumbsu:

Funny thing is, even though we have been down on form, I woke up this morning with the 'gut feel' we were going to win.

Took my 14 year old and a mate and his partner whom I haven't seen for 20 0dd years. They will be heading back to Melbourne very happy :)

It was absolutely freezing but a great game to be at.
The crowd erupted with Tex's goals and it felt pretty good to beat a team that isn't Richmond.

i was impressed by the size of the crowd, altho' i know there were a few adds on that really weren't there.

The crowd looked much smaller than the Richmond game from my viewpoint in the Northern Stand. I was beginning to think it was a 28,000ish crowd.

Good turn up for that time slot, the way we are playing and the hideous weather.

There was this spud sitting behind me that kept yelling "kick it" immediately after a crows player touched it.

He also referred to nearly every passage of play as disgraceful and disgration (A word I believe he invented).

It was absolutely freezing but a great game to be at.
The crowd erupted with Tex's goals and it felt pretty good to beat a team that isn't Richmond.

Mmm, yes. Another thing about that is that we dealt Brisbane's finals chances a big hit. That was satisfying.

Just one favour of someone, anyone, please :D

Taylor Walker's two goals, would anyone be able to upload them complete with the celebrations? For err..."archival purposes"

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Well done to everyone who rocked up today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back