Werewolf WereWolf in a Manger, Cub got croaked but wolves win!

Remove this Banner Ad

King Tenz has been very quiet for a man that likes to spam
For full clarity, KT is who the flogs believe is the best bet at this point.

Usually loses it when getting a vote or two as a villager, reckon they might have a guiding presence in a PM.

I’ve gone to ground!!!!!
Bill Murray Well Its Groundhog Day Again GIF
miss piggy film GIF

Usually loses it when getting a vote or two as a villager, reckon they might have a guiding presence in a PM.
King Tenz it is Grand Uncle Horace

Off the mark here mate

I didn't push it yesterday because only 2 votes on me when others already had like 4+ on them.

On my own here, no role.

Off the mark here mate

I didn't push it yesterday because only 2 votes on me when others already had like 4+ on them.

On my own here, no role.
Let's be honest, you've pushed it with one vote on you before.

Hardly getting hanged just yet, there's a few on our radars, but the days are to observe voting patterns for later in games.

So Chat basically tanked the game then? Pretty ordinary tbh, especially after being given a role.
Don't know why he'd push a vote as the seer so quickly.

If you have a good role, I thought you would stay quiet early on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know why he'd push a vote as the seer so quickly.

If you have a good role, I thought you would stay quiet early on?
In my experience plenty of seers reveal early if they've got a confirmed evil in their sights. No point hoarding your info only to die on n2 or 3.

In my experience plenty of seers reveal early if they've got a confirmed evil in their sights. No point hoarding your info only to die on n2 or 3.
Doesn't seem like the play to me, announcing so early what you seered you got role blocker and randomiser in play.

Asking for trouble and now we don't have a seer at all.

might actually be a villager then 🤣
The Office Thank You GIF

Only been quiet ish to try and make it deeper in games. People do it all the time but because I have a reputation people think I'm suss 😭

Doesn't seem like the play to me, announcing so early what you seered you got role blocker and randomiser in play.

Asking for trouble and now we don't have a seer at all.
As I said before I think Chat was tanking anyway.

Is that the Morrison role? I didn't read it that way. I thought if a seer got targeted they would just be told what the redirected target is.
we could be saying the same thing but I read it as if the seer was redirected onto another target

they'd get the result for the new target but not get told they'd been redirected off their original target

eg seer pc1, get redirected onto the player who is the dingo

seer result pc1 is dingo

I'm not saying it happened either, just that its a possibility the way I read the OP

King Tenz has been very quiet for a man that likes to spam
KT has not played like that pretty much from their second or third game but the trope has stuck

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf WereWolf in a Manger, Cub got croaked but wolves win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back