Werewolf WereWolf in a Manger, Cub got croaked but wolves win!

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah i know

agreed

with 2 docs, the amulet and one outed flog claiming wouldn't have been a terrible idea, especially after the s**t show they created

either way we're now basically without intel and in this game the SK also has a seer so going to be rough from here
Yep sorry I knew you knew evil would also say that so was agreeing with you to reiterate to the thread

always suss on people who say they are a plain or vanilla village. put some effort in, make a back story for your villager and get immersed.

For example I am Consuelo, a divorced mother of 4, looking to meet singles in my area

always suss on people who say they are a plain or vanilla village. put some effort in, make a back story for your villager and get immersed.

For example I am Consuelo, a divorced mother of 4, looking to meet singles in my area

In recovery post Xmas here and still looking for my wits

Napoleon Dynamite Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Definitely not a great start for the village. We do still have the vig who at least is running out of good targets to hit 😉

But at least should be easier to hit evil. Will go back and re-read yesterday to though bit of bizarre scenes when the village seems to be turning on itself.

Disagree.
no interacting with the thread once dead while the game is still going is a pretty standard basic rule of WW that isn't new but certainly isn't being followed the last series of games

no interacting with the thread once dead while the game is still going is a pretty standard basic rule of WW that isn't new but certainly isn't being followed the last series of games
It’s considered etiquette by some but not all, sure.

It depends. I will like posts if I’m dead, or laugh react if they’re funny. If people choose to believe that’s a signal from someone who might know information then that’s on them and they’re stupid.

Perhaps not everyone is as awesome as I though, and that’s fair.

Disagree.
it’s like when sometimes gas is released from the body after you’re dead, so it’s like dead people can fart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s considered etiquette by some but not all, sure.

It depends. I will like posts if I’m dead, or laugh react if they’re funny. If people choose to believe that’s a signal from someone who might know information then that’s on them and they’re stupid.

Perhaps not everyone is as awesome as I though, and that’s fair.
there have been some potentially game changing reactions recently

like role confirming/outing style reactions

dead players should be dead

Oh cool! We doing this..

I’m Vesapina! Just a goat herders daughter in our lovely little village. I’ve got a thing for hairy backed blacksmiths 😬
AND I like to hang at the barn and chew straw on my days off.

So Chat basically tanked the game then? Pretty ordinary tbh, especially after being given a role.
they could have had their result manipulated to tell them pc1 was the dingo looking at the OP

they could have had their result manipulated to tell them pc1 was the dingo looking at the OP
Is that the Morrison role? I didn't read it that way. I thought if a seer got targeted they would just be told what the redirected target is.

there have been some potentially game changing reactions recently

like role confirming/outing style reactions

dead players should be dead
If you’re deliberately misleading the village from the dead, then that’s where the line is drawn. But surely anyone that cares that much about werewolf to impact the game from beyond the grave needs to be looked at as unwell.

Liking posts however is not taboo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back